Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans.
Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Printable Version

+- Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans. (http://cottagecorner.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Cottage Corner Forum (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Everything else including forum feedback (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! (/showthread.php?tid=6286)

Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit - 29-04-2017

As myself, Wight Man, Lord Croxley & young Master Croxley were strolling past The Chancellors on the way to the ground, we happened to pass a Mum with two young lads......one in a Portsmouth home kit, the other sporting the away outfit !

Oh, the joy on Wight Man's face, it could not be contained. Like the aliens leaving the ship in Close Encounters, as moths are to a light, as sperm is to an egg, and flies to a cow's arse, you could hear the two boys screaming "Mother, mother....." as they raced lovingly towards their Glorious Leader.

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Harry Roberts - 30-04-2017

When the 'wight man' signed their shirts they were in tears,bless them.

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - The Wight Man Reborn - 30-04-2017

I dont know what you 2 deluded old men are on about !

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit - 30-04-2017

Whatever those two young boys go on to achieve in later life, nothing will equal the moment they were blessed in person by Ayatollah Balti-Pie-Pompey. Their lives are now complete.

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Harry Roberts - 30-04-2017

(30-04-2017, 02:16 PM)Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit Wrote: Whatever those two young boys go on to achieve in later life, nothing will equal the moment they were blessed in person by Ayatollah Balti-Pie-Pompey. Their lives are now complete.

I no it sounds awful,but I must say these children will remember this experience for the rest of their lives.

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit - 30-04-2017

Ayatollah Balti-Pie-Pompey certainly will........there's simply no way he will be allowed to forget it !

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Harry Roberts - 01-05-2017

(30-04-2017, 10:19 PM)Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit Wrote: Ayatollah Balti-Pie-Pompey certainly will........there's simply no way he will be allowed to forget it !

John Anthony Portsmouth football club Westwood,will be extremely envious when he finds out.

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Harry Roberts - 03-05-2017

did the eldest boy shout hooray or his gay?

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - The Wight Man Reborn - 05-05-2017

Barren , your constant bullying of me makes you look like a right sad cnut to everyone on this site , do me a favour and SHUT THE FUCK UP .

RE: Wight Man in beautiful intimate moment shocker ! - Mr B P - 05-05-2017

The old testament is about how God put the Jews on Earth to be persecuted, but still they moan about it.