Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans.
Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Printable Version

+- Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans. (http://cottagecorner.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Cottage Corner Forum (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Fulham and Football (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav (/showthread.php?tid=8957)

Pages: 1 2 3

Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Peabody Raver - 19-03-2019

You know it makes sense!

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - A Taste of Logic - 19-03-2019

Go away.

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Patrick - 19-03-2019

and simultaneously take his son away!!!!

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Peabody Raver - 03-04-2019

Act quickly before he goes elsewhere!

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Whiteforester - 03-04-2019

If a list was drawn up of those available or worth poaching who else could it be?

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - rebel - 03-04-2019

Joka would be my choice; a 'No Risk Appointment'; tested came through with flying colours; the players know him; we would dominate the Championship.

To be honest Joka left without causing a 'fuss'; the Khan's were busy replacing him whilst he was still the manager; they owe him. Most would of gone to court.

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Addison - 03-04-2019

Bring Joka back and pretend this season never happened. Erase all posts on the official website and likewise we can delete all the threads we posted here this year.

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Tony Mac - 03-04-2019

On one condition, His sons not head of recruitment

Not gonna happen fellas
Would you go back and work for a company that seriously disrespected you ?

Plus let’s not forget he’s a horrible angry man that never learnt to speak English, right BP ?

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - A Taste of Logic - 03-04-2019

So we get back to Joka again where we do not start playing until Christmas, no thanks we had 2.5 seasons of that crap. I really wish we had kept him on to end of the season to prove beyond all doubt he is not a good manager.

RE: Be the bigger man Khan(s). Time to say "I was wrong" and bring back Slav - Peabody Raver - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 04:20 PM)the time is now Wrote: So we get back to Joka again where we do not start playing until Christmas, no thanks we had 2.5 seasons of that crap. I really wish we had kept him on to end of the season to prove beyond all doubt he is not a good manager.

That crap that got us to the playoffs twice despite very poor recruitment?