Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans.
Nothing To Talk About Then - Printable Version

+- Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans. (http://cottagecorner.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Cottage Corner Forum (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Fulham and Football (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Nothing To Talk About Then (/showthread.php?tid=9127)

Pages: 1 2

Nothing To Talk About Then - the time is now - 10-07-2019

Until we sign someone.  

Let's start we have two very average keepers, we need to sign a good one.

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - the time is now - 11-07-2019

So lets talk to myself.

We get £40m parachute payment this season. If should get at least £30m for Sess and we are allowed to overspend by £15m. Now some of the parachute money will be needed for our high wage players and reduced ticket sales but that still gives a nice transfer pot.

I hope we use this money to get a few very good signings that are good enough for the Premier League not a lot of journeymen Championship players.

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - Reznor - 11-07-2019

It's difficult to get motivated at the moment. If there are any signings they will be very late in the window as junior Khan is well wrapped up in his wrestling federation at the moment, you only need to check out his twitter feed. At the end of the day apart from a few we have the bulk of the squad that took us up last time so it may be better not to fill it up again at the last minute with a load of unknowns. As with all things, time will tell.

We we need a no 1 keeper a replacement for Sess and a top class winger who can have the impact like our red head did. We are also a bit light on cover in a few other positions. So I think we around 5 players who do not come on the last day.

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - Mr B P - 11-07-2019

I cannot disagree but would spend a lot on a class keeper with him keeping everything out, Cairney controlling midfield and Mitro banging most of the chances we will be virtually unbeatable.

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - Peabody Raver - 11-07-2019

Cricket's coming home

(11-07-2019, 05:28 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Cricket's coming home

And Fulham is going to win the Championship.

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - Northern FFC - 11-07-2019

We're not even being rumoured to sign anyone. The only time we crop up is with the pointless repetitive stories about Sess and Harvey.

Khan needs to sinn some quality and quick. We're currently in Portugal with half a squad that won't be anywhere near the starting 11...

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - Addison - 11-07-2019

Dull as ever transfer window so far. Biggest news has been a 16 year old departing.

RE: Nothing To Talk About Then - the time is now - 12-07-2019

So much impatience, so much winging. Don't worry, stay happy.