Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans.
Motivation for Mitrovic? - Printable Version

+- Welcome To Cottage Corner - Made By Fulham Fans, For Fulham Fans. (http://cottagecorner.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Cottage Corner Forum (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Fulham and Football (http://cottagecorner.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Motivation for Mitrovic? (/showthread.php?tid=9142)

Pages: 1 2

Motivation for Mitrovic? - Peabody Raver - 18-07-2019

He looks even more overweight than normal and towards the end of last season and not as hungry as he was when he first arrived.

I worry that we have no real alternative / back up striker to keep him motivated.

If I was him I would not be worried about the "threat" posed by Fonte or Kamara to my place in the team.

We need to move Fonte on and buy Dwight Gayle

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - MR WHITE - 18-07-2019

Fonte is no threat, if only we could tweak Kamara's attitude and he had a bit more finesse in front of goal he'd have Mitro getting his act together.

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - rebel - 18-07-2019

(18-07-2019, 09:42 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: He looks even more overweight than normal and towards the end of last season and not as hungry as he was when he first arrived.

I worry that we have no real alternative / back up striker to keep him motivated.

If I was him I would not be worried about the "threat" posed by Fonte or Kamara to my place in the team.

Not inspired by Gayle; better options out there.

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - the time is now - 18-07-2019

(18-07-2019, 12:07 PM)rebel Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 09:42 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: He looks even more overweight than normal and towards the end of last season and not as hungry as he was when he first arrived.

Not inspired by Gayle; better options out there.

Kamara is not a young man we are hoping to come good anymore. He is what he is and can only be used as an impact sub.

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - Whiteforester - 19-07-2019

Mitro's a self starter and we'll soon find out if any extra weight has an impact

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - the time is now - 19-07-2019

His seeming increase in body mass may be muscle enhancement. A lot of strikers try to build up increasing upper body strength.

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - Peabody Raver - 19-07-2019

(19-07-2019, 09:12 AM)the time is now Wrote: His seeming increase in body mass may be muscle enhancement. A lot of strikers try to build up increasing upper body strength.

or just French fries

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - Mr B P - 19-07-2019

(19-07-2019, 02:57 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(19-07-2019, 09:12 AM)the time is now Wrote: His seeming increase in body mass may be muscle enhancement.  A lot of strikers try to build up increasing upper body strength.

or just French fries

Don't you mean chips or are you an American.

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - Whiteforester - 20-07-2019

(19-07-2019, 07:17 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(19-07-2019, 09:12 AM)the time is now Wrote: His seeming increase in body mass may be muscle enhancement.  A lot of strikers try to build up increasing upper body strength.

or just French fries

French fries are not British chips. Chippys sell chips, Mcshite and the like sell ff's

RE: Motivation for Mitrovic? - the time is now - 20-07-2019

(20-07-2019, 09:32 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(19-07-2019, 07:17 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

or just French fries

French fries are not British chips. Chippys sell chips, Mcshite and the like sell ff's

Ok then no chips or french fries for Mitro till he starts banging in the goals.