Another hammering ?.
(13-12-2014, 08:47 PM)Realistic link Wrote:Surprise , surprise how nobody commented on this post before the game but the usual suspects could not wait afterwards. 11 minutes I believe !.

I dont think many fans predicted this result because of the unpredictability of this team but a pleasant surprise it was to take us a bit further away from the relegation zone. A nice win next week if the right team turns up, will move us  towards mid table and may give us the confidence to put a little run together, but who knows ?. This is Fulham!.

Well done lads for this unexpected 3 points.
You posted this at 14.38PM, 22 minutes before kick off, many fans would have been at the game and others watching streams/listening. Hardly surprising no one commented until after the game. Don't be so defensive, be happy we won
Your Face
Reply }}
(13-12-2014, 08:47 PM)Realistic link Wrote:Surprise , surprise how nobody commented on this post before the game but the usual suspects could not wait afterwards. 11 minutes I believe !.

I dont think many fans predicted this result because of the unpredictability of this team but a pleasant surprise it was to take us a bit further away from the relegation zone. A nice win next week if the right team turns up, will move us  towards mid table and may give us the confidence to put a little run together, but who knows ?. This is Fulham!.

Well done lads for this unexpected 3 points.

Wasn't unexpected by me .
Reply }}
Leeds are fucking dogshit and another hammering was never on the cards. Admittedly a clean sheet wasn't either
Carpe Diem
Reply }}