Analysis of Fulham's Player Transfer History Since 2003
Just as I thought, Cookie comes out on top for value for money. He did unbelievably well given his budget. Saw him yesterday with a younger woman at the Richmond Odeon, as it goes. I reckon she's one of the SSN presenters, and he was "linked" with her in the past, so probably.
Reply }}
(21-12-2012, 11:40 AM)db10 link Wrote:This is great!!

Hodgson's transfer record is often viewed with very rose tinted spectacles IMO... he signed some real dross alongside the gems he managed to find. Elm, Kelly, Andranik, Andreason, Kallio, Stoor, EJ. But only EJ got a -3!!!

I think you're wrong about Diarra, I'd give him a 6. Possibly a -3 for Salcido as well.

Agreed on Salcido.  A £1.3 million loss and more than a few wobbly defensive performances
Reply }}
(22-12-2012, 02:50 AM)EtuhuForNigeria link Wrote:Just as I thought, Cookie comes out on top for value for money. He did unbelievably well given his budget. Saw him yesterday with a younger woman at the Richmond Odeon, as it goes. I reckon she's one of the SSN presenters, and he was "linked" with her in the past, so probably.
Which one? They're all pretty tidy tbf
Reply }}
(21-12-2012, 11:44 AM)carrickflora link Wrote:I would have given Danny Murphy a 6.

+1
Reply }}
Bump on this thread....I've uploaded an updated to the file (see original post) incorporating some of your comments plus I've had a change of heart on a couple grades
Reply }}
Oh how we laughed at Hodgson signing Etuhu at the time, but I'd take him back as a squad player in a second.
"If you can't stand the heat in the dressing room, get out of the kitchen." - Venables
Reply }}
Very interesting, looking down at some of them I would hardly give them -3!!
Reply }}
(15-01-2013, 05:28 PM)James Ashe link Wrote:Very interesting, looking down at some of them I would hardly give them -3!!

Which ones?
Reply }}
(15-01-2013, 04:26 PM)db10 link Wrote:Oh how we laughed at Hodgson signing Etuhu at the time, but I'd take him back as a squad player in a second.

I knew you guys would come around... Too bad it was after he left though  :-\
Reply }}
You want me to sticky this mate?
Reply }}