Ruiz loan officially off
(11-02-2015, 07:09 PM)woody link Wrote:I'm going with the positive spin that we were looking for a replacement firstly hence the delay. Unlucky for Brian but that's atleast the right action by the club if so

I do believe in Brian and at this level he can make a real difference.
The no wins without him comment sounds a bit extreme / scary if true

I hope he might consider extending his contract and playing his socks off so we can sell in the summer
I think you may be living in hope and giving the club too much credit Woody
Your Face
Reply }}
(11-02-2015, 07:14 PM)Sad Masty link Wrote:[quote author=woody link=topic=12289.msg135090#msg135090 date=1423678173]
I'm going with the positive spin that we were looking for a replacement firstly hence the delay. Unlucky for Brian but that's atleast the right action by the club if so

I hope he might consider extending his contract and playing his socks off so we can sell in the summer
[/quote]

We expected him to go so who was his replacement we acquired in January?
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(11-02-2015, 07:41 PM)Mr Bombastic Plastic link Wrote:[quote author=Sad Masty link=topic=12289.msg135091#msg135091 date=1423678454]
[quote author=woody link=topic=12289.msg135090#msg135090 date=1423678173]
I'm going with the positive spin that we were looking for a replacement firstly hence the delay. Unlucky for Brian but that's atleast the right action by the club if so

[/quote]

We expected him to go so who was his replacement we acquired in January?
[/quote]

Alexander Kačaniklić
Reply }}
drop Hugo and play Bryan in behind McCormack. Better still recall Smith and play Ruiz in behind Smith and McCormack. Or, keep picking the same XI, and keep coming out with the same embarrassing horseshit after each defeat. 'We stood off them for some reason'. Weak, pathetic cunt way way out of his depth
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
(11-02-2015, 07:53 PM)MartyFFC link Wrote:drop Hugo and play Bryan in behind McCormack. Better still recall Smith and play Ruiz in behind Smith and McCormack. Or, keep picking the same XI, and keep coming out with the same embarrassing horseshit after reach defeat. 'We stood off them for some reason'. Weak, pathetic cunt way way out of his depth

We could have the best players in world upfront but with our awful defending and our lack of discipline we would still lose.  Discussing who play and what formation we play up front is shuffling the deckchairs while the ship sinks.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Play Ross, Ruiz, and kiraly, up front
That's the last time I break your nose, I promise.
Reply }}
(11-02-2015, 09:10 PM)ʞuɐqǝpʎןɔ link Wrote:Play Ross, Ruiz, and kiraly, up front

Under Kit we cant rule that out
Thank fuck we're out of that tinpot division full of cloggers!
Reply }}
The rights and wrongs of Bryan remaining  here,no comment.But what has happened,people employed in transfer procedure and documentation have ballsed this up.Please don't tell me how much these people are paid or I think it will break my heart !7
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}
FFC screwed up again !The move was rejected by FIFA because FFC failed to realize that the window in Spain closed on Friday the 30th, not Monday the 2nd.
Reply }}
(12-02-2015, 12:52 AM)cottage expat link Wrote:FFC screwed up again !The move was rejected by FIFA because FFC failed to realize that the window in Spain closed on Friday the 30th, not Monday the 2nd.

Love how we tried to blame them when we all know our lot dealing with such minor complexities wouldn't know shit from shoe Polish
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}