"I Was There" - Tuff Boy Competition
I was there for the Beta Band's final London show at the Shepherds Bush Empire.
Reply }}
Yeah, you let us know regularly, you used to live in Chiswick, you used to eat in Strada, you have attended SOME Fulham games, you know everything about the club, the team and the players and are the gospel on who is a good player or a bad player, a good manager or a bad manager
Your Face
Reply }}
(11-05-2015, 04:53 AM)Sad Masty link Wrote:Yeah, you let us know regularly, you used to live in Chiswick, you used to eat in Strada, you have attended SOME Fulham games, you know everything about the club, the team and the players and are the gospel on who is a good player or a bad player, a good manager or a bad manager

It's getting to be like Jan van Leiden in Münster around here.
Reply }}
I was there at the Radiohead concert in Houston, Texas in June 2001 when the Beta Band had van trouble and missed their opening slot. The mosquitoes were as horrific as Jan van Leiden's behavior in Münster.
Reply }}
Was anyone else there to see Ade Akinbiyi rifle in the goals for Bristol City?

I was there. So was Tony Robinson.
Reply }}
Shame you weren't in Nepal recently!
Reply }}
I went to see Chuck Berry and The swinging blue jeans who had fruit chucked at them by the Chuck Berry fans.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(11-05-2015, 06:49 AM)Mr Bombastic Plastic link Wrote:I went to see Chuck Berry and The swinging blue jeans who had fruit chucked at them by the Chuck Berry fans.

Sounds decent. What venue was this? I love venues / infrastructure.
Reply }}
When Buster Merryfield fell of the stage at the Comedy Awards
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
Aurora borealis. Downtown Juneau, Alaska. This evening. I was there.
Reply }}