Clint Dempsey Throws Out The First Pitch At Seattle Mariners Game
https://instagram.com/p/2y-F7sHb51/

Clint Dempsey is Fulham Football Club's all time Premier League scoring record holder. He may well remain there for some time as the club are no longer in the Premier League!

What clothes would YOU wear if you were throwing out the first pitch at a Major League Baseball game?

I'd wear a French military uniform from the early 1900s. Red trousers and blue coat.
Reply }}
Wow great throw, Clint!

https://twitter.com/soundersfc/status/60...6107032576
Reply }}
I want you to tell me what clothes you would wear if you were throwing out the ceremonial first pitch before a baseball game.

What's your best baseball team?

#DiamondChat
Reply }}
Dal give it a rest, but if you must know, I am a cubs fan. Not too happy about the new scoreboard at Wrigley, but the kids are playing well so not all is bad this time around.
Safety first, then teamwork.
Reply }}
(18-05-2015, 04:17 PM)Ninjatom link Wrote:Dal give it a rest, but if you must know, I am a cubs fan. Not too happy about the new scoreboard at Wrigley, but the kids are playing well so not all is bad this time around.

Give what a rest?

If anyone has video of Danny Murphy in some cricket nets they ought to share it.

Cubs manager from Tampa Bay is obnoxious turd.
Reply }}
(18-05-2015, 04:17 PM)Ninjatom link Wrote:Dal give it a rest, but if you must know, I am a cubs fan. Not too happy about the new scoreboard at Wrigley, but the kids are playing well so not all is bad this time around.

The screens are truly revolting.  Totally unnecessary.
Reply }}
(18-05-2015, 04:22 PM)Dallas link Wrote:[quote author=Ninjatom link=topic=13048.msg143767#msg143767 date=1431962226]
Dal give it a rest, but if you must know, I am a cubs fan. Not too happy about the new scoreboard at Wrigley, but the kids are playing well so not all is bad this time around.

Give what a rest?

If anyone has video of Danny Murphy in some cricket nets they ought to share it.

[/quote]

Ninja.....I've been a Cubs fan since the late 70's.  It's as painful as following Fulham. 
Reply }}
(18-05-2015, 04:45 PM)Eric link Wrote:[quote author=Dallas link=topic=13048.msg143769#msg143769 date=1431962526]
[quote author=Ninjatom link=topic=13048.msg143767#msg143767 date=1431962226]

Give what a rest?

[/quote]

Ninja.....I've been a Cubs fan since the late 70's.  It's as painful as following Fulham.
[/quote]

My old man just can't take it anymore...69, 84, and 03 have been too much. The last 3 years he wouldn't even mention them, until the end of last season. He likes these kids and I do to. Just hope they can stick together for a while.

Wayne, they are indeed terrible on TV and look waaaaay out of place. That being said, I will save my final judgement for an in person trip. I doubt it will change my mind though.
Safety first, then teamwork.
Reply }}