Suitably refreshed in Tenerife
Jack Grealish doing a cookie. Put a fork in him, he's done.

[Image: grealish.JPG]

[Image: Alleged-pictures-of-Jack-Grealish-drunk-in-Tenerife.jpg]
Reply }}
The most shocking thing is getting pissed in Tenerife with all that money.
Reply }}
(15-06-2015, 02:54 PM)Smithy link Wrote:The most shocking thing is getting pissed in Tenerife with all that money.

You'd think he'd be getting the vip treatment out there with his cash. Fuck knows how he's ended up off his tits by the side of a main street in full view of the public.
Reply }}
Money cant buy you class.... I should know
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
Is that a fag packet next to his head ?
Reply }}
The most shocking thing is ..who in their right mind goes to Tenerife....
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and Ignorance
Reply }}
(15-06-2015, 05:17 PM)Bradenton link Wrote:The most shocking thing is ..who in their right mind goes to Tenerife....

I think the most shocking thing is people knew who he was.  I had to google him.  Either I'm getting too old for this or he's just a prem league and now international whooare and I don't watch any of that anymore.
Reply }}
(15-06-2015, 05:26 PM)Orpington White link Wrote:[quote author=Bradenton link=topic=13199.msg145720#msg145720 date=1434385044]

I think the most shocking thing is people knew who he was.  I had to google him.  Either I'm getting too old for this or he's just a prem league and now international whooare and I don't watch any of that anymore.
[/quote]

Just a kid with a dopey haircut and doesn't wear shin pads ..he reminds me of Stephen Ireland but without the class......
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and Ignorance
Reply }}
Nothing a good kicking couldn't solve
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
(15-06-2015, 05:58 PM)Bradenton link Wrote:[quote author=Orpington White link=topic=13199.msg145721#msg145721 date=1434385608]
[quote author=Bradenton link=topic=13199.msg145720#msg145720 date=1434385044]

[/quote]

Stephen Ireland has no class
Just a kid with a dopey haircut and doesn't wear shin pads ..he reminds me of Stephen Ireland but without the class......
[/quote]
Reply }}