Lack of ambition?
Does the worrying lack of transfer activity indicate a lack of ambition? Or, just that Ali Mac (the accountant) doesn't know what he's doing?
Reply }}
Or both.

Probably both.

Reply }}
Probably arse and elbow
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
The only people you can get before 1 July are people who have been out of contract for a year or people you buy out of contract.  I am not sure we would not want any of the former group and cannot afford the latter group. 

We have no evidence Khan is mean as he has spent £40m on players so far. 

Our income has be drastically reduced since we were relegated and the rules do not allow an owner to buy his way out of this Division. 

The average team value in this division is about £25m we are operating at a completely different level from when we were in the PL.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Disagree. When we went down Khan had ample opportunity to buy decent players last season to at least get us into the playoffs. They got rid of all our best players because they wanted to cut the payroll and relied on has beens, loans and free transfers. That is NOT a club with any ambition. They are also reputed to have sold our best youngster as well. We also have an inexperienced manager because he is Cheap. Ambition would  have brought a experience manager but he would have wanted a budget and Khan wont pay. . In two years Skinflint Khan has taken this club from a midtable premiership club to a club that will struggle to stay in the Championship.

A vast amount of money will need to be pumped into the club with a proper experienced manager and a decent admin team if we are to ever make any progress.

Reply }}
Khan is reaping what he has sown..why do people expect anything else than what we have..when you decimate a team of any quality and replace it with cloggers I'm not sure why fans are surprised.... with crowds of probably 11k in reality not the published figures which include all season tickets you all better get used to lower mid table mediocrity unless the oaf in charge is the miracle worker some assume he is...my advice to anyone next season if you what to watch the team buy the cheapest ticket you can and sit wherever you like as I did at every game last season mostly sitting 2 rows from the directors in the riverside.. I will attend the odd Evening game when I can be arsed but my Saturday's are going to be spent elsewhere and that's a shame after 17 consecutive years but they are taking the piss out of me no more.....
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and Ignorance
Reply }}
(18-06-2015, 06:17 PM)Bradenton link Wrote:Khan is reaping what he has sown..why do people expect anything else than what we have..when you decimate a team of any quality and replace it with cloggers I'm not sure why fans are surprised.... with crowds of probably 11k in reality not the published figures which include all season tickets you all better get used to lower mid table mediocrity unless the oaf in charge is the miracle worker some assume he is...my advice to anyone next season if you what to watch the team buy the cheapest ticket you can and sit wherever you like as I did at every game last season mostly sitting 2 rows from the directors in the riverside.. I will attend the odd Evening game when I can be arsed but my Saturday's are going to be spent elsewhere and that's a shame after 17 consecutive years but they are taking the piss out of me no more.....

word. I took the cheapest season ticket in H1 and will be picking where I like every game. even for the big one v Brentford last season I had options in h3, h4

for us, see Boro and Blackburn

insanity they are forging ahead with expanding the stadium. you tell me how that makes any sort of logical business sense
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
Surely his intent to build that stand up is a good thing? If he's wanting to cut spending down it would be easier to kick that idea off into the long grass with all the fairweathers and marks fucking off, for him taking the project on at his expense would show some sign of his wanting of a progressive vision for the club.
Reply }}
(18-06-2015, 08:06 PM)Wayne Farris link Wrote:Surely his intent to build that stand up is a good thing? It would be easier to kick that idea off into the long grass with all the fairweathers and marks fucking off, for him taking the project on at his expense would show some sign of his want of progressive vision for the club.

We don't need 5000 more empty seats and 10 more empty corporate boxes

Any development must be put on hold until stability on the field is returned
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
Short term you're right but long term it could be a real benefit to the club financially and would make sure our home is Craven Cottage. I'm beginning to lose my patience on the transfer activity front but can you really be upset with this progressive step? Remember things like stadium expansion is not counted in football league FFP so it's not essential to factor in or to do considering plummeting attendances yet he's still doing wanting to do it, not exactly the behaviour of someone who doesn't give a fuck.  If he took your grim business view then yeah he would bin the project but it's a sign he does have some sort of optimistic progressive idea of what he wants the club to be.
Reply }}