Jol favourite to take over at Palace
'Good Luck' ;D
Reply }}
Berbatov signs for Palace.
Reply }}
Might be a tad awkward for Brede given some of his comments.
If the Roar of the Jaguars were laid end to end - - - I shouldn't be at all surprised.
Reply }}
Jol has the best agent since Saville
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
See you next season CP
Reply }}
(19-08-2014, 02:29 PM)SAEFubby link Wrote:See you next season CP

Given that Jol can turn a happy, reasonably well-run club into a shambolic relegated basket case, just think what kind of state he could leave Palace in.

I can't believe that after what he did to us that - and with the alternatives around - anyone would be stupid enough to appoint him.
If the Roar of the Jaguars were laid end to end - - - I shouldn't be at all surprised.
Reply }}
This would be funny.

Whenever I hear of Jol now I think of the Ajax fans who registered for our forum to warn us of what was to come. To a man we told them to fuck off for being jealous!!
"If you can't stand the heat in the dressing room, get out of the kitchen." - Venables
Reply }}
(19-08-2014, 02:38 PM)db7 link Wrote:This would be funny.

Whenever I hear of Jol now I think of the Ajax fans who registered for our forum to warn us of what was to come. To a man we told them to fuck off for being jealous!!

Kicker Conspiracy

I wrote an open letter apology to him on here
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
The Croydon Echo saying it's Malki to get the hot seat at Selhurst.
Reply }}
I guess they missed my expert analysis.  I'll be adding Palace in a few short months.

[Image: 10626504_10202853547155659_6888455830268933567_n.jpg]
Reply }}