Do you beleive in God?
(10-09-2015, 11:48 PM)Eric link Wrote:God yes.....church no.

half way there.
"Crunchy Nut Cornflakes are just Frosties for wankers."
Reply }}
Religion.      biggest cause of war. made up stories of jesus god etc. THEY HAVE NEVER EXISTED
Reply }}
I'm more inclined to believe in Santa.

I have more proof of Santa Claus.  I saw one in the shopping centre.

I've never seen god.
That's the last time I break your nose, I promise.
Reply }}
(22-10-2015, 08:47 AM)clydebank link Wrote:I'm more inclined to believe in Santa.

I have more proof of Santa Claus.  I saw one in the shopping centre.

I've never seen god.

Have you tried John Lewis.  Jemima says it's a very holy place.  As is the Apple Store ... but they're American and haven't been round long enough to be godly.

Reply }}
I"ve seen god on many occasions,have met and enjoyed his company,and have photographs to prove it.TONY "ELIO" MACEDO.
Reply }}
If everybody got a full and logical education with no religious study the various Gods would disappear from peoples thoughts and they would die and be forgotten as the ancient Greek and Roman ones did.  The modern Gods are no more valid than those so deserve the same fate.

How wonderful the World would be without religion to breed hate, narrow mindedness and prejudice.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(29-11-2015, 08:49 AM)green pole link Wrote:I"ve seen god on many occasions,have met and enjoyed his company,and have photographs to prove it.TONY "ELIO" MACEDO.
Remember tony very well  and like gods son. jesus didnt like crosses either !  Black pudding anybody !
Reply }}
I am still waiting for gods existence to be proved wrong (i feel it will happen) this bloke jesus existed !
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}