Ali Mac's real legacy
In the short time he has been Khan has invested a lot of his own money in the Club to keep us afloat.  Our income from all sources come know where near what we spend mainly on players wages this shortfall is made up by Khan.  Without that we would need a huge cut in cost probably meaning much cheaper players and almost certain double relegation.

Whe Khan purchased Fulham for an over inflated price he thought he was buying a going concern a Premier League Club about to get a lot richer as TV money increased incredibly .  What he found was a Club in desperate trouble having been underfunded for two season.  He was new in the Club and trusted his highly paid advisors in the Club to get them out of this trouble but they let him down. 

The Club is now only worth a fraction of what Khan paid for it so looking for another buyer who could buy us cheap could be the Road to ruin.

If Khan can keep us in the top half of the Division he will have done well anything better is difficult as the FIFA financial mean that a rich owner cannot buy £20-30m woth of players each season as MAF could.

Khan has committed himself to keeping this Club afloat what ever Division we are in so he is our saviour not the monster so many of you present him as.  The situation is so different from MAF took us over as a very rich man cannot buy success FIFA stopped that as most fans did not like it.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Khan has been a fucking disaster
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
He got us relegated single handedly!!
Reply }}
(14-10-2016, 10:08 AM)Tizzard link Wrote:Khan has been a fucking disaster

Unmitigated.
"Count Armand, with his fancy wine and his frufru accent. Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind... ", said Don Diego de la Vega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSFgLacSy9c

Reply }}
(14-10-2016, 10:56 AM)Lost in Space Wrote:
(14-10-2016, 10:08 AM)Tizzard link Wrote:Khan has been a fucking disaster

Unmitigated.

I can't see him going anywhere, either. He seems to be wantign to bring the NFL here and I think we're just something that he see's working in his favour for that.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}