It's getting beyond a joke with the latest suggested candidate
(21-11-2015, 01:03 PM)FulOfIt link Wrote:[quote author=Mr Bombastic Plastic link=topic=14282.msg159208#msg159208 date=1448105127]
Stuart Pearce is interested in the job and has told Fulham and they will talk to him.  That is what he said on the radio this morning.  He sounds a lot better than most of the people mentioned.

But he said he would like to join Fulham because it is a "well run club".

For me that raises very real issues over his judgement.
[/quote]

Why do think he's called  Psycho
Reply }}
(21-11-2015, 11:35 AM)Orpington White link Wrote:I'm not sure why people are so desperate for a big name.  There's plenty of likely unheard of candidates out there with the ability to become the next big name.  But until we've reviewed  the cv, sat down and spoken to them and assessed their potential .... All without the help of Wayne Veysey ... We won't know.

Agreed. Dean Smith might not be everyone's cup of tea for experience reasons but a "beyond a joke" candidate is ridiculous. Everything I've read about him reminds me of a northern Eddie Howe. Forward thinking and innovative. Now Curbs, that's a beyond a joke candidate.
Reply }}
(21-11-2015, 01:12 PM)MR WHITE link Wrote:[quote author=FulOfIt link=topic=14282.msg159212#msg159212 date=1448107439]
[quote author=Mr Bombastic Plastic link=topic=14282.msg159208#msg159208 date=1448105127]
Stuart Pearce is interested in the job and has told Fulham and they will talk to him.  That is what he said on the radio this morning.  He sounds a lot better than most of the people mentioned.

But he said he would like to join Fulham because it is a "well run club".

For me that raises very real issues over his judgement.
[/quote]

Why do think he's called  Psycho
[/quote]

Stebpven Gerrard and Danny Mills think he is a sh*t man manager.
Reply }}
I see Brentford have approached Dean Smith so we'll be seeing this "joke" candidate soon enough.
Reply }}
The only joke is Fulham fc
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}