Nfr - Strange how no media outlet seems to be calling this a terrorist attack
(28-11-2015, 11:13 AM)Wayne Farris link Wrote: He's a religious terrorist. The sooner science definitively disproves our man made stories about sky gods the better.

+1
Reply }}
(28-11-2015, 11:13 AM)Wayne Farris link Wrote: He's a religious terrorist. The sooner science definitively disproves our man made stories about sky gods the better.

I thought it had done?
If the Roar of the Jaguars were laid end to end - - - I shouldn't be at all surprised.
Reply }}
Anyone with extreme views who believes violence is the answer and uses it is a terrorist.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(29-11-2015, 11:06 AM)Mr Bombastic Plastic link Wrote: Anyone with extreme views who believes violence is the answer and uses it is a terrorist.

Unless you agree with them and then they're Freedom Fighters.
If the Roar of the Jaguars were laid end to end - - - I shouldn't be at all surprised.
Reply }}
The amount of Americans killed by fellow Americans far exceeds any killed by so-called terrorism, including 9/11. They'd save far more lives by banning guns, however they'd much rather throw billions at waging wars on the other side of the planet. Bizarre
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
(29-11-2015, 11:34 AM)MartyFFC link Wrote: The amount of Americans killed by fellow Americans far exceeds any killed by so-called terrorism, including 9/11. They'd save far more lives by banning guns, however they'd much rather throw billions at waging wars on the other side of the planet. Bizarre

+1
Reply }}
(29-11-2015, 11:34 AM)MartyFFC link Wrote: The amount of Americans killed by fellow Americans far exceeds any killed by so-called terrorism, including 9/11. They'd save far more lives by banning guns, however they'd much rather throw billions at waging wars on the other side of the planet. Bizarre

its all about who are the most powerful lobby groups there. gun lobby, e.g national rifle association, is very powerful.
Reply }}
America......founded on....GUNS , GUTS AND GOD!!!......
Reply }}
(28-11-2015, 10:55 AM)Slaphead in Qatar link Wrote: http://news.sky.com/story/1595813/gunman...c-shootout

Maybe its because the shooter wasn't a muslim

Terrorist is a proxy name for Muslim extremists at the moment.

But it's true definition also covers the man in this story.

But so what?  It's just how language works. 

We know that religion is at the base of these situations.
That's the last time I break your nose, I promise.
Reply }}
(28-11-2015, 03:30 PM)Eric link Wrote: It is absolutely a terrorist attack....a Christian extremist terror attack.  Ironically a nut job killing people for the "right to life" cause.  It doesn't get much more twisted than that.

Truth
Safety first, then teamwork.
Reply }}