Sexual Abuse in football
Thumbs Down 
Are we taking bets yet on who is going to be dragged into this?  

Gerry Francis has always freaked me out a bit.

BigRon?  Like he needs another feather in his bow.

Steve Evans?

I think this will be bigger than the BBC scandal and there will be a few worried ex managers / staff right now.

There was a decent article in yesterdays Evening Standard about this by Michael Cole who was FFC Director 1997-2013
Reply }}
Statements from London clubs :

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football...20291.html

FULHAM
Q: Is your club among those the Metropolitan Police is investigating?
A: “Due to ongoing investigations by a number of police forces into allegations of non-recent child abuse at professional clubs, it would not be appropriate to provide information on the matter at this time.”

Q: Have you received any allegations of sexual abuse at your club?
A: “Due to ongoing investigations by a number of police forces into allegations of non-recent child abuse at professional clubs, it would not be appropriate to provide information on the matter at this time.”
Reply }}
Glad the club cleared that up
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
Suggests that we are being investigated. They have literally no reason not to say so if we aren't.
"If you can't stand the heat in the dressing room, get out of the kitchen." - Venables
Reply }}
I heard that some young women made a complaint that some Fulham defenders attempted to molest them.When asked how they knew it was Fulham defenders they replied well they left it to us to do all the work!!!
Reply }}