We need to win the next 4
So much for that, I don't see playoffs let alone promotion this season.
Reply }}
(03-01-2017, 01:25 AM)Fubby Wrote: So much for that, I don't see playoffs let alone promotion this season.

We don't need to beat the big boys.  Just keep beating everybody lower than us in the table and we'll be in the play-offs.
Reply }}
(03-01-2017, 03:21 AM)Elvis Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 01:25 AM)Fubby Wrote: So much for that, I don't see playoffs let alone promotion this season.

We don't need to beat the big boys.  Just keep beating everybody lower than us in the table and we'll be in the play-offs.

We're going steady but we need a proper good run of winning games and not just handing points out in the last few minutes to our rivals. We need a solid partner for Kalas I'd say.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(05-01-2017, 09:32 AM)Northern FFC Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 03:21 AM)Elvis Wrote:

We're going steady but we need a proper good run of winning games and not just handing points out in the last few minutes to our rivals. We need a solid partner for Kalas I'd say.

We will not do that until we have two very good centre backs.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Need a strong January and solid window with 1 or 2 additions and not lose anyone important, our rivals will
weaken each other in some cases and shoot each other in the foot in others, we just got to hold our nerve and get on a run of Wins!!

Neither Brighton or Derby looked very impressive at the cottage, though they've shown they have a superior nack to getting undeserved points then us.
Reply }}