PRESTON FANS
They seemed to be all over the ground as well just like the Chelsea fans who come every game because they cannot afford the prices at the blue lagoon brothel. They look at their phone most of the time and take very little notice of the game and do not know the names of the players. Bet you all have some of them close to you. They also usually arrive late, go to where ever before the first half has finished and always leave early. The are not real Fulham fanatics as they would want to see every second of the game.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
What the fuck.....

"Leeds will be backed by nearly 7,200 fans at Fulham on Tuesday night"

I hope this isn't true or Preston fans will seem like pleasantries. Absolute scum Leeds.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
The Putney end was sold out over a week ago its Capacity is 7,281 so with the usual away fans in the home area we are going to be outnumbered if we do not treat it like our cup final. This is a vital game to win as it will put the wind up Leeds and all the other teams in the top six. Please come if you can and persuade anyone you know to fill the ground and drive the lads into the Premier League.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Whilst I'm usually in the hammy end, I can recall sitting in the riverside a couple of years back and being surrounded by celebrating Leeds fans. We told them to fuck right off and predictably the stewards did fuck all, instead warning us both to sit down. I expect more of the same tomorrow, however hopefully not to the same extent as will be in H7.....
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
Best case scenario is they have nothing to celebrate.

Speaking of, I received a free ticket from the club in the Riverside for tomorrow's match in block T.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
(05-03-2017, 02:25 PM)lord croxley Wrote: There were Preston fans in the old city arms, because a certain wight woman invited them,total tosser!
. I heard that in former days he used to befriend opposing fans, invite them to The Chancellors so that he and his henchmen could give them a good kicking?
Reply }}
Ossie , you and lordy croxley ARE some of my henchmen !
Reply }}
The only people that befriend you are - rent boys!
Reply }}
As per yours , Hugo and Hector !
Reply }}
I don't rent, I own.
Reply }}