Malone
Sessegnon
Cairney
Aluko
Ayite
Johansen
[Show Results]

MOTM V's Aston Villa 15th April 2017
Delayed but more time to stew and consider who was the standout performer...
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
Aluko for me - but all were decent
Reply }}
Love Aluko and he's been at the epicentre of everything that's been good this season. However, he missed 3 clear cut opportunities, and he has an amazing ability to either smash it over the bar or hit it straight at the keeper. Though I suppose if he could finish, he'd be in the PL already. 8 goals and 10 assists is still an impressive contribution, so it's all relative I guess.....
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
Aside from his petulant silliness with Kodja I'm going for Freddo. He was skinning them all day and put in some great crosses. Brilliant.
"Count Armand, with his fancy wine and his frufru accent. Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind... ", said Don Diego de la Vega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSFgLacSy9c

Reply }}
I went Johannson, loved that they tried to press us and he skinned them down the side-line and setup a goal from it - 2-3 months earlier an admittedly better Brighton side pressed us in the same area and we gave away 2 soft goals and lost the match.

The team is maturing.
Reply }}
It was a game where the whole team played well the reason for the spread of votes.

I am glad you think the team is mastubating but i am sure none of them have to sink to that level. Money get you lots of friendly and obliging friends.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(20-04-2017, 03:12 PM)Mr B P Wrote: It was a game where the whole team played well the reason for the spread of votes.

I am glad you think the team is mastubating but i am sure none of them have to sink to that level. Money get you lots of friendly and obliging friends.
You speaking from experience BP you old dog you?
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
(20-04-2017, 03:36 PM)mtfulham Wrote:
(20-04-2017, 03:12 PM)Mr B P Wrote: It was a game where the whole team played well the reason for the spread of votes.

I am glad you think the team is mastubating but i am sure none of them have to sink to that level.  Money get you lots of friendly and obliging friends.
You speaking from experience BP you old dog you?

I suspect I am passed the pleasures of the flesh, they are heavily overrated as they are a at bit like Fulham shots of joy and mountains of heartache.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(20-04-2017, 03:12 PM)Mr B P Wrote: It was a game where the whole team played well the reason for the spread of votes.

You're right, not about the masturbating, but the spread of votes. Great performance all round.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}