If Leeds lose then we
Who are you referring to with defensive tactics?
Reply }}
Leeds will win so we must win too.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(28-04-2017, 08:15 PM)Steelworker Wrote: Who are you referring to with defensive tactics?
you've scored less goals than both Forest and Bristol City.....
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
Upon watching the whole Villa game, Fulham play the best football in both top flight divisions, in my opinion. The 'Uddersfield result confirmed the form we are on. Strange why Sky are not showing important games involving the play-offs rather than the almost meaningless forgone conculsions of Brighton & Newcastles title finish.
Reply }}
(29-04-2017, 12:13 AM)Nick Bateman Wrote: Upon watching the whole Villa game, Fulham play the best football in both top flight divisions, in my opinion. The 'Uddersfield result confirmed the form we are on. Strange why Sky are not showing important games involving the play-offs rather than the almost meaningless forgone conculsions of Brighton & Newcastles title finish.

I'm all for talking us up...but us playing the best football in both the Championship and the Premier League? That might be stretching things just a little.
Reply }}
(29-04-2017, 12:25 AM)Elvis Wrote:
(29-04-2017, 12:13 AM)Nick Bateman Wrote: Upon watching the whole Villa game, Fulham play the best football in both top flight divisions, in my opinion. The 'Uddersfield result confirmed the form we are on. Strange why Sky are not showing important games involving the play-offs rather than the almost meaningless forgone conculsions of Brighton & Newcastles title finish.

I'm all for talking us up...but us playing the best football in both the Championship and the Premier League? That might be stretching things just a little.

We've played better than mancity did v arse but then we haven't faced Wenger's whingers.
"Count Armand, with his fancy wine and his frufru accent. Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind... ", said Don Diego de la Vega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSFgLacSy9c

Reply }}
With the right tactics a good manager can set their team up to stultify our 'nice' football. Hence some of the disappointing results in the middle of the season and why we rightly fear playing teams like Wednesday.
In the Premier League there are more good managers and therefore more games where two good teams play out a dull war of attrition. Just because our football has at times been prettier doesn't mean we are better than Premier League teams. Look what happened when we played Spurs in the cup.
Reply }}
Leeds United

@LUFC

“If we win our two games, then for sure I believe something will happen". Watch more our interview with Pontus at http://bit.ly/PontusPreNorwich … pic.twitter.com/tEAsZd7hff

Follow
Eddie brown @Rochdalebuddha

@LUFC Yeah something will happen ...we'll get 6 points, be no good if Fulham also get 6 points too
7:00 PM - 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't help if Fulham get 3 points!! I just had to post it!!
Reply }}
Will Leeds mind the gap and chase the goal difference?

Will you be nervous if they lead Wigan 5-0 at half time and were not winning?

I know its considered disrespectful to Wigan to say you can beat them 10-0 so they wont talk about it
but think they will chase a few early goals and may even try and get someone sent off too...

hopefully tunnicliffe scores early to put any of those ideas straight to bed! Smile
Reply }}
(02-05-2017, 05:20 PM)woody Wrote: Will Leeds mind the gap and chase the goal difference?

Will you be nervous if they lead Wigan 5-0 at half time and were not winning?

I know its considered disrespectful to Wigan to say you can beat them 10-0 so they wont talk about it
but think they will chase a few early goals and may even try and get someone sent off too...

hopefully tunnicliffe scores early to put any of those ideas straight to bed! Smile
They have mighty Dan Burn at the back. 10 nil is possible.
Thank fuck we're out of that tinpot division full of cloggers!
Reply }}