Wight man
(24-05-2017, 07:34 AM)Bingo mad Wrote: Hi wighty,I am coming over to shanklin next Monday,is it anywhere near you,if so perhaps we could meet up for a beer.let me know,thanks.

Bingo ,im here in shanklin ,where are you ? You have my mobile number , can you give me a ring asap . Cheers .
Reply }}
(29-05-2017, 02:11 PM)The Wight Man Reborn Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 07:34 AM)Bingo mad Wrote: Hi wighty,I am coming over to shanklin next Monday,is it anywhere near you,if so perhaps we could meet up for a beer.let me know,thanks.

Bingo ,im here in shanklin ,where are you ? You have my mobile number , can you give me a ring asap . Cheers .

Maybe pm him and lord croxley.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
I can only assume these fellas are big exhibitionists, and like to be watched. They strike me as the kind of fellas who walk around naked at home with the curtains open, sunbathe nude in their back gardens; and masturbate regularly whilst on public transport etc
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
Mt ,wtf you on about you tosser . Bingo said he was coming over to the iow , and he didnt show up . Read , if you can read , the earlier posts then do one big time .
Reply }}
(29-05-2017, 05:28 PM)mtfulham Wrote: I can only assume these fellas are big exhibitionists, and like to be watched. They strike me as the kind of fellas who walk around naked at home with the curtains open, sunbathe nude in their back gardens; and masturbate regularly whilst on public transport etc

Except for the pinnies. And they're running around.  With feather dusters.
"Count Armand, with his fancy wine and his frufru accent. Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind... ", said Don Diego de la Vega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSFgLacSy9c

Reply }}
Mr Dago , this site is for fulham fans , not for perverts like you .
Reply }}