Is anyone going_______
(26-05-2017, 07:59 PM)Oswald Cobblepot Wrote: Is anyone going to the Isle of Wight for their holidays this year?

Are you asking pre Brexit or post Brexit or during Brexit? We need to know where we stand with your question!!
Reply }}
How much for a manicure?
Reply }}
(03-06-2017, 10:39 PM)lord croxley Wrote: How much for a manicure?

I am not sure anyone on the Island would know what that was.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Brilliant B P, brilliant.
Reply }}
Just because you are jealous of me living on the iow there is no need to be rude . So where do you reside bp ? As for mr split personality croxley / bingo enjoy the smog in the paradise that is w9 ,.
Reply }}
(04-06-2017, 04:29 PM)The Wight Man Reborn Wrote: Just because you are jealous of me living on the iow there is no need to be rude . So where do you reside bp ? As for mr split personality croxley / bingo enjoy the smog in the paradise that is w9 ,.

Fareham, and can see IOW from our back bedroom window. Mainlanders always make fun of you islanders so you must be used to it by now.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Hello blue and white man reborn,because of your pathetic educational upbringing (some useless comprehensive no doubt)you would not realise that W9 is maida vale,ring any bells,no of course not you thick moron,is moving from Brentford (a stones throw from griffin park ) to the Isle of shite an improvement ? probably (only just)good luck with the crab fishing and the sandcastle competition.
Reply }}
Not from the island , move here 2 years ago . Strange , but people on the island think mainlanders are a strange bunch . I know where i would rather live , and its not the rat race that is london or any big town / city .

Barren croxley , have you ever been to the isle of wight ? No , you havnt , so you dont know what it is like , but then again your alter ego bingo nad was over here recently , so maybe its not that bad . And it doesnt matter how you dress it up , you live in london , which is a shit hole , loads of people have moved to the iow for a better life , but who moves INTO london ? Whores , crackheads and isis . Enjoy the smog and the ethnic majoritys .
Reply }}
England capital of the world - London capital of England,enjoy the seagulls,starfish and the ferry to Portsmouth -ARSE-HOLE!
Reply }}
Geography not your strong point it seems barren bingo , and knowing you have a welsh surname , well , say no more . Oh , enjoy the pigeons and the rats , and thats just your neighbours . Kilburn on a sunday evening , sounds wonderful , not !!
Reply }}