What about Preston then ?
(13-10-2017, 06:56 PM)Realistic Wrote:
(13-10-2017, 04:46 PM)RussianRob Wrote: FULHAM0-1PNE.Anyone else remember that nightmare game against this lot in 1970.History due to repeat itself I fear.

We only needed to draw to be Champions and we blew it !.

Never forget that game ..... World Cup winner Alan Balls father was manager and ran on to the pitch at full time and did a front roll in his very pale grey suit.
So wanted to celebrate hard but Fulham stymied that again.
Jimmy Hill - if you support Fulham you must always be prepared to don the cloak of dissapointment...... sigh
Reply }}
(13-10-2017, 11:58 AM)Don Diego Wrote: http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/octobe...ury-update

The fuckers spend more time making expensive videos that they want, nay, insist you pay for rather than just simply writing a list.  Moronic, self-absorbed twats.

Maybe BP (who pays for it because it's so cheap) can translate this into something sensible that we can all view.

You'd think so wouldn't you, after all for us tight arses it's a point of principle.

ps...1-1
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(14-10-2017, 09:20 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(13-10-2017, 11:58 AM)Don Diego Wrote: http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/octobe...ury-update

The fuckers spend more time making expensive videos that they want, nay, insist you pay for rather than just simply writing a list.  Moronic, self-absorbed twats.

Maybe BP (who pays for it because it's so cheap) can translate this into something sensible that we can all view.

You'd think so wouldn't you, after all for us tight arses it's a point of principle.

ps...1-1

Go on BP give us the team ! then i can make my prediction.

(13-10-2017, 10:14 PM)Spikey Wrote:
(13-10-2017, 06:56 PM)Realistic Wrote:
(13-10-2017, 04:46 PM)RussianRob Wrote: FULHAM0-1PNE.Anyone else remember that nightmare game against this lot in 1970.History due to repeat itself I fear.

We only needed to draw to be Champions and we blew it !.

Never forget that game ..... World Cup winner Alan Balls father was manager and ran on to the pitch at full time and did a front roll in his very pale grey suit.
So wanted to celebrate hard but Fulham stymied that again.
Jimmy Hill - if you support Fulham you must always be prepared to don the cloak of dissapointment...... sigh

I don't need that shit anymore !!
Reply }}
FFC 2 PRE 0
Chelscum here we come....
Reply }}