Everton v Fulham Predictions
Fulham 3 Everton 2.
Reply }}
I think we can win this game too
But it’s hard to say cos I haven’t got the foggiest on what team Slavs gonna go with

0-1 to Fulham
Break our Everton duck
Reply }}
We always struggle at Goodison. 2-1 home win.
Reply }}
A point,again unlucky not to get all three !
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}
(27-09-2018, 01:53 PM)Slavs scarf Wrote: Heart says 0.2 Fulham

Head says 3.1 Everton as they ALWAYS put in their best performances against us at home. Let's hope times are changing.

Standard. Watch Everton be dogshit in their next game!
Reply }}
Everton's first clean sheet was always going to be against Fulham.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
(27-09-2018, 09:23 AM)rebel Wrote: Everton 0 - 3 (Mitro on Fire) Everton not having a great time, we need to play our football.

As ever, proving what you 'know' about the club and football in general. Well done.

Oh - as for your previous defenses of Anguissa and Vietto, did you watch the match today? Had Anguissa taken a half-step into recovery, Siggy would not have even touched that ball he buried, and Vietto's first touch in the most wide-open breakaway his short career will ever see was always going to lead to no shot.
Reply }}
(29-09-2018, 10:27 PM)nwgabbey Wrote:
(27-09-2018, 09:23 AM)rebel Wrote: Everton 0 - 3 (Mitro on Fire) Everton not having a great time, we need to play our football.

As ever, proving what you 'know' about the club and football in general. Well done.

Oh - as for your previous defenses of Anguissa and Vietto, did you watch the match today? Had Anguissa taken a half-step into recovery, Siggy would not have even touched that ball he buried, and Vietto's first touch in the most wide-open breakaway his short career will ever see was always going to lead to no shot.
I must admit I'm starting to think we wasted a lot of dosh in that window.
Reply }}
That was super bad, woeful defending again, Missed chances, yeah these new signing not stepping up, if Sess had scored might of been different.
Reply }}

I know more about what Joka is trying to do, then you do, it is to understand; he's done the same the previous 2 seasons; at the moment it's a testing ground for his best 11 and the best formation for them to thrive in; you need to look for the 'nuggets' of gold in the 7 matches we've played so far. Some of the players that under performed yesterday are probably not thrilled with the change in personal and formation again. But it's better to get things sorted out now, early in the season. Anguissa and Vietto are doing o.k.

(30-09-2018, 06:52 AM)Reznor Wrote:

I must admit I'm starting to think we wasted a lot of dosh in that window.
It's way too early to say that; Joka has yet to play a settled team.
Reply }}