New year resolutions
Have you any new year resolutions that you are likely to keep to? I may stay off the drink but not sure I have the bottle  :o
Reply }}
(Boom boom).

I'm determined to lose a lot of poundage (stone maybe) by April.
Reply }}
(30-12-2013, 02:29 PM)Organic White link Wrote:(Boom boom).

I'm determined to lose a lot of poundage (stone maybe) by April.

how much do you weigh?
"Welcome to FoF Faversham... The Offal became synonymous with childish petulance" - Fernhurst
Reply }}
Need to lose 2 stone by May. I am getting married in August but have my suit being fitted in May.
Reply }}
(31-12-2013, 01:12 PM)Fulham_Ben link Wrote:Need to lose 2 stone by May. I am getting married in August but have my suit being fitted in May.

In my experience.....exercise is the answer for men. If you walk or run 3 miles a day (everyday) you will drop lbs. like a wwII bomber....while eating/drinking whatever you want. women can get their weight loss regime by applying to me directly.  Smile
President, Fulham Football Club Prawn Sandwich Brigade
Reply }}
Very regular vigorous sex is a way of losing pounds rapidly.  It can cause women to gain pounds unfortunately if preventative measure are forgotten or clumsily applied.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(10-01-2014, 01:35 PM)Bombastic Plastic link Wrote:Very regular vigorous sex is a way of losing pounds rapidly.  It can cause women to gain pounds unfortunately if preventative measure are forgotten or clumsily applied.

A five minute exercise has never sounded so good - pounds you say?
Reply }}
(11-01-2014, 08:41 PM)Organic White link Wrote:[quote author=Bombastic Plastic link=topic=7795.msg87292#msg87292 date=1389357358]
Very regular vigorous sex is a way of losing pounds rapidly.  It can cause women to gain pounds unfortunately if preventative measure are forgotten or clumsily applied.

A five minute exercise has never sounded so good - pounds you say?
[/quote]

lbs and £s I am afraid.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}