Anguissa
Just spoke to friend of mine a life long Marsielle supporter and he told me they couldn’t believe what we
Paid for Anguissa, he said the whole club was in shock and couldn’t believe what they read in the paper on transfer deadline day,
He reckons he’s worth 5-8 max
Played there for 2 years and didn’t really do fuck all, they were more then happy to unload him...
I hope he gets to prove them all wrong but FFS why did we pay almost 30 for him
Reply }}
Computer say: Age+Potential+Sell on=€30m
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
This one was pure moneyball speculation. But Slav said he picks his side exclusively on how they perform in training and in matches and doesn't take their purchase value into account. If he picks him over KMac he has a reason.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
(11-10-2018, 11:30 AM)Addison Wrote: This one was pure moneyball speculation. But Slav said he picks his side exclusively on how they perform in training and in matches and doesn't take their purchase value into account. If he picks him over KMac he has a reason.

Indeed, Zambo's getting Pelters for being young and inexperienced in an unsettled and inexperienced team.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
The issue is.....we know K-Mac...solid and dependable....but does have the ability...and speed for the PL?????.....
Anguissa....we will find out soon enough if he brings the 'value-added' we paid £30M for. I remember a few months after we signed Steve Marlet.....a French guy at my gym was totally incredulous at the money we paid for him....let's hope that history does not repeat itself with this guy...or Seri for that matter.
Reply }}
In the Premier League £30m does not buy you a good player it buys you an ordinary one. Look at what the top teams have spent on assembling their teams our £100m is peanuts in comparison.

We need to come to earth and hope this team plus any useful additions we can make in January can keep us up so we can continue to grow.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
As I've said before; he way off the pace; he needs to do what he did against Man City when he came off the bench 60th minute I think; he needs to drive forward; he left 4 Man City players thinking what's happening. He did that several times, so is more then capable. Joka's system changes aren't helping him.
Reply }}
(11-10-2018, 12:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: The issue is.....we know K-Mac...solid and dependable....but does have the ability...and speed for the PL?????.....
Anguissa....we will find out soon enough if he brings the 'value-added' we paid £30M for. I remember a few months after we signed Steve Marlet.....a French guy at my gym was totally incredulous at the money we paid for him....let's hope that history does not repeat itself with this guy...or Seri for that matter.

I truly hope your right and I can rub his nose in it in the upcoming future
Reply }}
(12-10-2018, 12:28 AM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 12:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: The issue is.....we know K-Mac...solid and dependable....but does have the ability...and speed for the PL?????.....
Anguissa....we will find out soon enough if he brings the 'value-added' we paid £30M for.       I remember a few months after we signed Steve Marlet.....a French guy at my gym was totally incredulous at the money we paid for him....let's hope that history does not repeat itself with this guy...or Seri for that matter.

I truly hope your right and I can rub his nose in it in the upcoming future

You're convinced he's pants then?
Reply }}
Anguissa was the last players signed; he missed pre-season with us; he missed the first few matches; he's been in and out; apparently his best performance was against Millwall.
Reply }}