Under Ranierri Sessegnon
Has now become a back up left back for Joe Bryan

Say no more

I’m done with Ranierri, I saw this coming when he got appointed, he’s sabotaging our team and it’s gonna cost us when we go down because a lot of players are gonna leave

Fuck him
Reply }}
(09-02-2019, 07:18 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Has now become a back up left back for Joe Bryan

Say no more

I’m done with Ranierri, I saw this coming when he got appointed, he’s sabotaging  our team and it’s gonna cost us when we go down because a lot of players are gonna leave

Fuck him

Well they went behind Joka's back in recruiting Ranieri. It says it all; 'he accepted', most out of work managers wouldn't.
Reply }}
Sickening to see Cairney and Sessegnon on the bench while our loan mercenaries are preferred.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
(09-02-2019, 07:23 PM)Addison Wrote: Sickening to see Cairney and Sessegnon on the bench while our loan mercenaries are preferred.

Yep, agree.
Reply }}
It makes me sick to my stomach to see those two sitting on the bench and there’s fuck all we can do about it
Reply }}
Unless Claudio is actually hard of hearing.....there is no way that he could misinterpret the message from the crowd at CC this afternoon...
Reply }}
(09-02-2019, 08:16 PM)Patrick Wrote: Unless Claudio is actually hard of hearing.....there is no way that he could misinterpret the message from the crowd at CC this afternoon...

Patrick, I think that was one of the post match questions the press put to him.
Reply }}
Your dealing with a stubborn old mule that advocates his players eating McDonald’s
Cunts a lost cause
Reply }}
Yes, it is an almighty fuck up bringing Ranieri in. You wouldn't think the Khan's could fuck up more than they have but some how they always seem to manage it. A real case of a man because of his wealth thinking he can do anything and it'll work. I just hope Khan sells up. I'd rather play in league 1 with a less wealthy owner but who's heart was in the right place over the fuck up that is Khan. The great Jmmey Hill will be turning in his grave at this total mess.
Reply }}
(09-02-2019, 10:54 PM)Reznor Wrote: Yes, it is an almighty fuck up bringing Ranieri in. You wouldn't think the Khan's could fuck up more than they have but some how they always seem to manage it. A real case of a man because of his wealth thinking he can do anything and it'll work. I just hope Khan sells up. I'd rather play in league 1 with a less wealthy owner but who's heart was in the right place over the fuck up that is Khan. The great Jmmey Hill will be turning in his grave at this total mess.

Blinded by Raneiri's Premier League title. He
Did well; but lots of things went in their favour.
Reply }}