Under Raneiri at the moment I can't see it
but we need at least 9 points from the next 6 matches; then 9 points in April from 4 matches would be good; then 3 points from the last 2 matches.
Reply }}
lay off the doobies for a while
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(09-02-2019, 08:47 PM)rebel Wrote: but we need at least 9 points from the next 6 matches; then 9 points in April from 4 matches would be good; then 3 points from the last 2 matches.

HUH ?  Big Grin
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 09:59 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: lay off the doobies for a while

Well it's very possible, I occasionally get stuff right, especially over the previous two seasons. You stick to the 'woobies'!!  (I just can't see it under Raneiri)Big Grin

(10-02-2019, 10:46 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 08:47 PM)rebel Wrote: but we need at least 9 points from the next 6 matches; then 9 points in April from 4 matches would be good; then 3 points from the last 2 matches.

HUH ?  Big Grin

It's been done twice before; so it's very possible.
Reply }}
Our time has run out, the games we should be taking points from have run out and when the last few games come around where we'd of given ourselves a fighting chance we'll already be down.

The fans will be at Craven Cottage applauding the dross and looking forward to another Summer of mismanagement and a year ahead of 'Why the f*ck are we playing with 5 at the back, at home' only this time it will be against Wigan.

Quality.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 11:34 AM)rebel Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 09:59 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: lay off the doobies for a while

Well it's very possible, I occasionally get stuff right, especially over the previous two seasons. You stick to the 'woobies'!!  (I just can't see it under Raneiri)Big Grin

(10-02-2019, 10:46 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:

HUH ?  Big Grin

It's been done twice before; so it's very possible.

It was done twice before with a Man who overcame the handicap of a raft of signings not his own and no pre season so had to use games to sort the wheat from the chaff... Cry
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
If Slav was still here i might think it was possible,At least his hard core players would fight for him.Slave was the best thing that happen to this club in a very long time, his brand of football
would off given us more of a chance had he been given more time.We had identity, now we have clueless manager that don't give a shit and group of confused players that don't
give a shit.This italian clown is taking us down.
Reply }}
Big Grin 
(12-02-2019, 11:12 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: If Slav was still here i might think it was possible,At least his hard core players would fight for him.Slave was the best thing that happen to this club in a very long time, his brand of football
would off given us more of a chance had he been given more time.We had identity, now we have clueless manager that don't give a shit  and group of confused players that don't

Best post of the day (only 11.06am)!!  Big Grin
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 11:12 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: If Slav was still here i might think it was possible,At least his hard core players would fight for him.Slave was the best thing that happen to this club in a very long time, his brand of football
would off given us more of a chance had he been given more time.We had identity, now we have clueless manager that don't give a shit  and group of confused players that don't

I loved Joka's football but it became impotent and whereas in the Championship we could simply outscore teams in the Prem that doesn't happen. You nick a game 2-1 or 1-0, especially as a new team in the league. Joka's style didn't allow for this as the emphasis was on attack an the defence was even poorer than that in the Championship. 

It's hard to swallow because I'd have Joka here now even more than ever as it was inevitable we'd go down with him and without him BUT if he was here we'd atleast football our way out of the Championshop again, if we'd keep some of the better players.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 12:10 AM)Northern FFC Wrote:

I loved Joka's football but it became impotent and whereas in the Championship we could simply outscore teams in the Prem that doesn't happen. You nick a game 2-1 or 1-0, especially as a new team in the league. Joka's style didn't allow for this as the emphasis was on attack an the defence was even poorer than that in the Championship. 

It's hard to swallow because I'd have Joka here now even more than ever as it was inevitable we'd go down with him and without him BUT if he was here we'd atleast football our way out of the Championshop again, if we'd keep some of the better players.

I have come round to the view that no manager would shape this squad into a winning one, the fact is the buying department have not acquired a group of players good enough for this division.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}