We are going down fellas.
(11-02-2019, 01:57 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: The reality is that we will get spanked this season and end up mid to bottom of the championship next season. There is nothing to look forward to for about the next two years!

That's about spot on. The way I see it not struggling against relegation next season will be as about as good as it can get for a good while.
Reply }}
The Southampton game will be the CR's last.
Reply }}
(23-02-2019, 10:23 PM)Elvis Wrote: The Southampton game will be the CR's last.

I can feel a win coming Sad
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(11-02-2019, 03:29 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 01:57 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: The reality is that we will get spanked this season and end up mid to bottom of the championship next season. There is nothing to look forward to for about the next two years!

That's about spot on. The way I see it not struggling against relegation next season will be as about as good as it can get for a good while.

With a good transfer window we can still be strong in the championship next season it’s all about getting the right loans from the big clubs anyway 4 really good loans, 3 really top quality signings and taking some of the best of this years championship and getting a quality goal scorer or two and can storm that division maybe we need a bond with wolves super agent pal to guarantee it

Or though winning that division is all about team unity and singing from the same hymn sheet from manager through to bench and everyone understanding the game plan in that respect right now we are shambolic a lot needs to change fast
Reply }}
" a good transfer window"

Please stop as my sides are hurting...
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Who will engineer this good transfer window little boy Khan and his seven twisted dwarfs.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
The only teams we have beaten are Huddersfield, Southampton and Brighton who are the other three worst teams in the League.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(24-02-2019, 07:22 PM)Mr B P Wrote: The only teams we have beaten are Huddersfield, Southampton and Brighton who are the other three worst teams in the League.

Cardiff are pretty bad.  Big Grin
Reply }}