Gary Neville picks out one player during Fulham vs Man Utd, says they 'don't fancy it
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football...Denis-Odoi
Reply }}
It's not Odoi fault he was taken apart. Like 80% of the team, he is not up to the required standard to compete at this level.
Reply }}
Fucking Bollocks. Yes Martial did a number on him but he was playing outside a left sided CB who was equally 'all at sea'. Joka was getting pelters for chopping and changing so what does our muppet at the helm do against The in form team? Chop and fucking Change.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 11:07 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: Fucking Bollocks. Yes Martial did a number on him but he was playing outside a left sided CB who was equally 'all at sea'. Joka was getting pelters for chopping and changing so what does our muppet at the helm do against The in form team? Chop and fucking Change.

I believe Joka was going in the right direction but Khan and co panicked. Raneiri hasn't got a clue.
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 11:29 AM)rebel Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 11:07 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: Fucking Bollocks. Yes Martial did a number on him but he was playing outside a left sided CB who was equally 'all at sea'. Joka was getting pelters for chopping and changing so what does our muppet at the helm do against The in form team? Chop and fucking Change.

I believe Joka was going in the right direction but Khan and co panicked. Raneiri hasn't got a clue.

MLM on occasion has been dogshit but seems to have got away with it due to others being equally dogshit. The Oldham winner where he does fuck all to challenge stands out!  This season has been an absolute shitfest!
Reply }}
I think Odoi is confused about his role. He is not sure if he is a right back or a centre back and holds off when he should close down etc
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 12:46 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: I think Odoi is confused about his role. He is not sure if he is a right back or a centre back and holds off when he should close down etc

I know he tries but he's been a massive weakness this season.  And he's not alone.
Reply }}
Big rebuild on the horizon and no doubt Odoi, Ream and Le Marchand will all keep their places next season which would show no ambition to rectify the issue ready for another tilt in the Prem.

We always seem to end a season with more shit than standout performers.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 01:52 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: Big rebuild on the horizon and no doubt Odoi, Ream and Le Marchand will all keep their places next season which would show no ambition to rectify the issue ready for another tilt in the Prem.

We always seem to end a season with more shit than standout performers.

The spreadsheets said they're good enough for the PL.  Enough said. We're going nowhere fast. Apart from down obviously
Reply }}