West Ham United Vs Fulham prediction etc thread
I have some hope for this one. 1 - 1
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
We are gone and the players must realise that and we will lose 4 0.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Only way we will win that game is if we fire the manager and bring some one in with half a brain that has the common sense to pick our best starting 11
Rather then having them rotting away on the bench
Reply }}
(10-02-2019, 09:34 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Only way we will win that game is if we fire the manager and bring some one in with half a brain that has the common sense to pick our best starting 11

How many games will it take for a new manager to know his best team?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
3-0 hammers. We'll struggle to get another point now.
Reply }}
He's lost the dressing room, he's lost the fans, he'll lose this match. 2-0 Irons
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
My prediction is that I will miss my first game of the season as I am in Ireland for a wedding, so that means we will win comfortably
Reply }}
(11-02-2019, 08:16 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 09:34 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Only way we will win that game is if we fire the manager and bring some one in with half a brain that has the common sense to pick our best starting 11

Anyone who’s been watching Fulham for the last couple of years with half a brain knows our best starting 11.

The Italian simply doesn’t know his head from his arse
Reply }}
(11-02-2019, 07:28 PM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 08:16 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 09:34 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Only way we will win that game is if we fire the manager and bring some one in with half a brain that has the common sense to pick our best starting 11

Anyone who’s been watching Fulham for the last couple of years with half a brain knows our best starting 11.

The Italian simply doesn’t know his head from his arse

His priority isn't to get us out of the relegation 'pickle' that we find ourselves in; it's proving his 'football philosophy'!!  Angry

Oh, score West Ham 1 2 Fulham
Reply }}
Lose 3-0...fans finally begin to turn, properly...
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}