Shad / Tony you got it wrong - now put it right
Reinstate Slav and let's get ready for next season.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 11:00 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Reinstate Slav and let's get ready for next season.

Agree 100%!! The players will rally around him!! Backs against the wall, but football played with flair and an identity!!
Reply }}
They won't change. The latest drivel written by Khan in the programme proves that. The shambles is set to continue.
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 01:07 PM)Reznor Wrote: They won't change. The latest drivel written by Khan in the programme proves that. The shambles is set to continue.

He said exactly the same about Joka before he was sacked.
Reply }}
Not gonna happen
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 04:20 PM)rebel Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:07 PM)Reznor Wrote: They won't change. The latest drivel written by Khan in the programme proves that. The shambles is set to continue.

I didn't mean they wouldn't sack Ranieri. I meant they have no intention of changing the way they run the whole club recruitment wise. Khan's words stink of a man in denial.
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 06:23 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 04:20 PM)rebel Wrote:

I didn't mean they wouldn't sack Ranieri. I meant they have no intention of changing the way they run the whole club recruitment wise. Khan's words stink of a man in denial.

Babel shows their are good players around but he is the exception not the rule.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}