I have accepted relegation as a given BUT
Can we please beat Chelsea?

We probably won't get to play them again for a while and so this is our only chance for an opportunity to give it to their supporters

COYW
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
I have not FULLY accepted relegation ...YET....because if we get a couple of away results at The Irons and/or S'ton....which is unlikely......but not impossible....then it is game on....

However if we come away with less than 3/4 points from those 2 games....then it absolutely is over...
Reply }}
I don't think we deserve to stay up. If we did, we would need to spend £100m again but this time properly. We would also need a new manager and DoF.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 09:03 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: I don't think we deserve to stay up. If we did, we would need to spend £100m again but this time properly. We would also need a new manager and DoF.

Staying up would be worth 500M and would prevent the firesale all the players values could still increase after 2 years premier league experience it’s needing to sell where their value falls and we would’nt need to sell anyone and can still strengthen

However it’s now extremely unlikely. Brighton and Cardiff are the two who may be catchable Brighton are sinking like a stone we just need 5 wins + 2 draws and should pass them
Reply }}
(12-02-2019, 11:28 PM)woody Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 09:03 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: I don't think we deserve to stay up. If we did, we would need to spend £100m again but this time properly. We would also need a new manager and DoF.

Staying up would be worth 500M and would prevent the firesale all the players values could still increase after 2 years premier league experience it’s needing to sell where their value falls and we would’nt need to sell anyone and can still strengthen

However it’s now extremely unlikely.  Brighton and Cardiff are the two who may be catchable Brighton are sinking like a stone we just need 5 wins + 2 draws and should pass them

The trouble with any arithmetic around the number of points we need fail to recognise we ae not good enough to beat virtually anyone.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 08:56 AM)Mr B P Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 09:03 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: I don't think we deserve to stay up. If we did, we would need to spend £100m again but this time properly. We would also need a new manager and DoF.

However it’s now extremely unlikely.  Brighton and Cardiff are the two who may be catchable Brighton are sinking like a stone we just need 5 wins + 2 draws and should pass them

The trouble with any arithmetic around the number of points we need fail to recognise we ae not good enough to beat virtually anyone.

Wrong decisions has cost us points; at this point you could manage the team and get us more points then Ranieri;
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 12:10 PM)rebel Wrote:
(13-02-2019, 08:56 AM)Mr B P Wrote:

Wrong decisions has cost us points; at this point you could manage the team and get us more points then Ranieri;
The defenders we had and those we are acquired are not consistent enough for the Premier League.  Joka tried to overcome this with attacking football, Ranners with defensive football we still concede 2.4 goals per game and score a level about the same for the two managers.  We have a decent attack but a dreadful defense and even the best manager in the universe could not change that now. 

Our buying policy is crap.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}