BP’s gone MIA
Hmmmnn.
After slagging Slav off after Ranierri was appointed claiming he would easily keep us up with his well proper spoken English !!!!

What a load of bollocks
What would you like to say in your defense BP ?
“Silence in court”
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 12:21 AM)Tony Mac Wrote: Hmmmnn.
After slagging Slav off after Ranierri was appointed claiming he would easily keep us up with his well proper spoken English !!!!

What a load of bollocks
What would you like to say in your defense BP ?
“Silence in court”

I apologize I really did not fully appreciate how unsuited for this division the squad is. The best manager in the world could not make this a winning team they are just not good enough. The signing of Babel has shown the calibre of players we could of got with properly researched purchasing.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
OK so do you also now apologize for slagging off the best manager we’ve had since Roy ? Arguably the best manager we’ve ever had footballing wise, purely because you claimed you and the players couldn’t understand his terrible English ?

Do you also now acknowledge that Ranierri hasn’t got a clue what he is doing regarding management of the players and picking the correct starting 11 ?
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 04:45 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: OK so do you also now apologize  for slagging off the best manager we’ve had since Roy ? Arguably the best manager we’ve ever had footballing wise, purely because you claimed you and the players couldn’t understand his terrible English ?

Do you also now acknowledge that Ranierri hasn’t got a clue what he is doing regarding management of the players and picking the correct starting 11 ?
No because he kept playing, Seri, Schull and Zambo who are a liability was not good management.  So has Ranners so I am a loss that so called good managers cannot see beyond the end of their nose.  I will never be convinced Joka was a good manager as it not good keep taking half a season each season to get a team to play well.

All can finally say I can still understand our poor excuses for keep losing better with our current managers than I could with our last manager.  He mumbled rubbish, Ranners is very clear in expressing his rubbish.

Both manager were in a difficult position of having to make the best with players they had little or know role in their recruitment.

Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 05:11 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(13-02-2019, 04:45 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: OK so do you also now apologize  for slagging off the best manager we’ve had since Roy ? Arguably the best manager we’ve ever had footballing wise, purely because you claimed you and the players couldn’t understand his terrible English ?

No because he kept playing, Seri, Schull and Zambo who are a liability was not good management.  So has Ranners so I am a loss that so called good managers cannot see beyond the end of their nose.  I will never be convinced Joka was a good manager as it not good keep taking half a season each season to get a team to play well.

All can finally say I can still understand our poor excuses for keep losing better with our current managers than I could with our last manager.  He mumbled rubbish, Ranners is very clear in expressing his rubbish.

Both manager were in a difficult position of having to make the best with players they had little or know role in their recruitment.

Why do you think he played those 3? It's not rocket science.
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 05:11 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

And your gonna tell me you wasn’t excited when we signed those 3 players ? Of coarse he had to play them the higher ups spent a fortune on them he had no choice,

Either way your back tracking and slightly full of it, you blamed it purely on Slavs innadaquete English and you claimed Ranierri would get the best out of those players

When the truth of the matter is we have actually become way worse and he has alienated all of our talented players

I found it rather sickening to see some of our so called support turn on Slavisa so easily...
I was gutted when we appointed the Italian and si far he has not let me down
Reply }}
(13-02-2019, 05:11 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Your credibility is plummeting. Once again you equate the start of his three seasons with Joka's ineptitude when the fact is on each occasion he had no pre season with a settled or complete squad and players not of his choosing coming in to fill the holes as the window slammed shut.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Mumbled rubbish ?
Says it all
Reply }}
(15-02-2019, 04:36 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Mumbled rubbish ?
Says it all

Stubbornly clinging to his sinking vessel
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(15-02-2019, 06:27 PM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(15-02-2019, 04:36 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Mumbled rubbish ?
Says it all

Stubbornly clinging to his sinking vessel

I did say Ranners talks rubbish as well, but with 12 games to go I can see no point in changing managers again.  We tried that last time we went down and it did not work, in fact it was a disaster.

Reply }}