Parker OUT!!
Is it too soon?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
With three managers now finding it an impossible task to get this squad to look like a Premier League team shows clearly the squad provided by the untouchable recruitment team is not good enough. The real sin is we got promoted last season with a very ordinary defence and the untouchables have made it worse.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Today we sat back and allowed them to pass at will; we didn't double up on them; we didn't close them down; we didn't mark Vardy, he had so much freedom. I think for this match Parker should of 'gone hell for leather' 4-3-3, attacked them from the off. For me Sess has lost his way. Parker should have changed it in the first half; after 20 minutes.
Reply }}
The lesson here is that regardless of the the experience, no manager can polish this turd.
There are some less stinking parts of this turd but a a turd it remains.
I think we need to deal with the arse that produced this turd before we do anything else.
Q.....TK.
Reply }}
Tony Khan's Angels
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
There's every chance Parker will get the job as he's already stated he'd work within our current recruitment system. No way for me Parker should get the job as he has zero experience. To be fair the way the club is being run Parker would fit in well with the continuing circus.
Reply }}
This team is totally embarrassing,watching teams dancing through our defence like were a bunch of shop store dummys,75% of this team needs to be trashed.
Reply }}
I’m over it
We’re going down it’s all good
But if we can do one thing this season let’s just fuck Liverpool up and all will be forgiven
Reply }}
This season is so similar to the last relegation a poor team and a succession of managers. In that season no Money had been spent on the team for two years so our fate was inevitable. This time we have have spent a lot of money on the wrong players.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(10-03-2019, 12:27 AM)Tony Mac Wrote: I’m over it
We’re going down it’s all good
But if we can do one thing this season let’s just fuck Liverpool up and all will be forgiven

+1. It is what we all know it is and all acknowledge where the culpability lies; it doesn't need reiterating ad infinitum as like the team, it's pointless. We can only support the players and shout at we know who if/when he raises his head above the parapet...or twatter.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}