I don't think that Fulham should keep Parker as manager next season
This season gives him some good experience for his first team coach role.

I think Fulham should appoint a more experienced manager for next season's campaign.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Let's see how it goes for the rest of the season. So far he is the only one of the three managers who has got us to look like a Premier League Team.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
An experienced manager! who might that be?
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(12-03-2019, 10:50 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: An experienced manager! who might that be?

That would be CR who we just sacked.  Big Grin
Reply }}
(12-03-2019, 12:17 PM)rebel Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 10:50 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: An experienced manager! who might that be?

Lets see how much Parker can squeeze our of the bad apples of a squad he has inherited before we make any judgements.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}

What experience of promotion from the Championship does CR have?
Reply }}

Ranieri was shit. No excusing that. The defence is shit. No manager in the world could stop that lot conceding in the premiership. Tony Khan has to take most of the blame. But obviously dad won't blame him ?
Reply }}
I'd rather not Parker but I can't see many decent championship experienced managers forming a queue to join us now the recruitment process is hanging out there for all to see. Shyte signings make crap football sides so why would a manager with a decent rep take the risk?
Reply }}
In the summer other managers will be available
Reply }}
A if he can get us a result on Sunday and fuck Liverpool’s chances of winning the title I’d keep him for the next 20 years based purely on that result.....
Reply }}