Reply }}
PR

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!
Reply }}
Deafest whimpery.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Just like death and taxes.. 

You might as well accept it now and embrace the opportunities available.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Good points well made. The PL is way, way, way overhyped and it all revolves around the doings of the billybigbollocks, almost every live game will involve one of the BBB's with the other team an irrelevance only there to enable said BBB to strut their stuff for the media to feed off and if the other has the temerity to win, what is the story about?

Obviously I only feel this way because we're about to be relegated.

Let have a squint at the position of the EFL in all this, it's crap and second rate isn't it; we're implied this by the media surrounding the PL who's media rights holders are also those of the EPL and perhaps seen as a competitor for advertising and sponsorship revenues to the PL and those feeding off it.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
If we did not have such a useless back 5 we would be a middle of the table Premier League team and that is mini Khans fault and no one else's and rather like the PM he is hanging on to a job he is totally unsuited for.

Praising the crap Championship is just desperation as our owner is willing to spend enough of his money to make us a good team if he did not blindly love his son so much.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Well Said.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Well, I'll be going to more games next season. I pay to see my team compete not get thrashed most weeks.
Reply }}
I will go to very game I can what ever division we are in because I am a fan not a fair weather tourist.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(14-03-2019, 03:16 PM)Mr B P Wrote: If we did not have such a useless back 5 we would be a middle of the table Premier League team and that is mini Khans fault and no one else's and rather like the PM he is hanging on to a job he is totally unsuited for.

Praising the crap Championship is just desperation as our owner is willing to spend enough of his money to make us a good team if he did not blindly love his son so much.

Whilst it cannot be denied an opportunity to establish ourselves in the PL has been squandered, you rather prove the points I was making earlier, the received wisdom that the champs is crap when the truth is that it's under resourced perhaps deliberately, by the rights holder to make 17th and above obscurity in the PL so attractive even though 12 of the 38 games are virtual write offs.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}