Ctrl-alt- del. I can't wait for this season to end so that we can start again
Am I alone?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
If we beat Liverpool and Man C will you fell different?
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
I'm not enthused about next season. We struggled big time when we dropped from the prem last time and there is nothing to suggest anything will be different.
Reply }}
Most of the Championship Teams have been in the Prem in recent times; that tells you just how difficult it is. Some have sunk without trace. Coventry, Portsmouth, Bolton, Sunderland etc.
Reply }}
Getting promoted from the Championship is incredibly difficult. What a chance we squandered this season. It's criminal.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
I think we finish top half if we keep the low earners
Reply }}
(16-03-2019, 09:00 AM)Reznor Wrote: I'm not enthused about next season. We struggled big time when we dropped from the prem last time and there is nothing to suggest anything will be different.

I'm a little more optimistic than last time. We were 100% deadwood last time we got relegated and we lost all of that and signed more deadwood but of an even lower standard. 

This time around we'll have experienced Championship players still here with a few surprises still on board when we kick off the season. Who we bring in to replace those who leave will be the only way we'll know how the season will go and unfortunately as we know with Tony Khan and the haphazard recruitment, will only be a day before the season kicks off.

We've a good opportunity here to see how Wolves have done in comparison to us and think about the bigger picture and lure in some quality additions and be one season ahead if we did manage to bounce straight back up.

I am however so desperately concerned about Khan Jr that I don't have a clue what he will pull out of the bag throughout Summer so it's a lottery how we'll do.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(17-03-2019, 01:40 AM)Northern FFC Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 09:00 AM)Reznor Wrote: I'm not enthused about next season. We struggled big time when we dropped from the prem last time and there is nothing to suggest anything will be different.

I'm a little more optimistic than last time. We were 100% deadwood last time we got relegated and we lost all of that and signed more deadwood but of an even lower standard. 

This time around we'll have experienced Championship players still here with a few surprises still on board when we kick off the season. Who we bring in to replace those who leave will be the only way we'll know how the season will go and unfortunately as we know with Tony Khan and the haphazard recruitment, will only be a day before the season kicks off.

We've a good opportunity here to see how Wolves have done in comparison to us and think about the bigger picture and lure in some quality additions and be one season ahead if we did manage to bounce straight back up.

I am however so desperately concerned about Khan Jr that I don't have a clue what he will pull out of the bag throughout Summer so it's a lottery how we'll do.

It's way beyond his abilities I know, but TK should start looking now at what we require and is proven for next season in the champs not what some stats indicate about some fuck knows who's qualities.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Apparently last season we were running with two recruitment plans.

One for promotion to EPL and one for the championship.

We should therefore still be fairly well connected to the championship market.
Reply }}
Hopefully I will be able to afford the ticket prices next season.
Reply }}