If Sess is selected, he needs to put in a 'big' performance
He's lost his way this season; he looks defeated; his body language is all wrong. Needs big, big improvement.
Reply }}
As with all our better players they need a consistent system to work in. Expecting an 18yo to work wonders in a shambles of a team is un-Realistic.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
The fact that Parker is saying how much better all the players are getting under his influence, if that is true until now we have wasted this season by employing two useless managers for most of the time.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(16-03-2019, 10:53 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: As with all our better players they need a consistent system to work in. Expecting an 18yo to work wonders in a shambles of a team is un-Realistic.

I'm sorry but in some matches he's looked like 'Bambi on ice'; that's nothing to do with 'consistent system to work in'.
Reply }}
(16-03-2019, 12:25 PM)rebel Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 10:53 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: As with all our better players they need a consistent system to work in. Expecting an 18yo to work wonders in a shambles of a team is un-Realistic.

I'm sorry but in some matches he's looked like 'Bambi on ice'; that's nothing to do with 'consistent system to work in'.

Like all talented youngsters he will be brilliant one second and less so another.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(16-03-2019, 09:24 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Like all talented youngsters he will be brilliant one second and less so another.
Yes, but standing on two feet and not falling down every 15 minutes is a prerequisite; it might be a confidence thing; but he takes a tumble far too often.
Reply }}
(17-03-2019, 09:10 AM)rebel Wrote:

Yes, but standing on two feet and not falling down every 15 minutes is a prerequisite; it might be a confidence thing; but he takes a tumble far too often.

If he's suddenly collapsing it would suggest he has a neurological disorder and should go see the quacks asap, if he's doing gymnastic floor routines it would suggest he's in the wrong sport but if he's getting barged off the ball too frequently then that would suggest he needs to wise up and bulk up...Oh hang on! he's only 18 Shy
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
He is still a player with potential rather than the finished article.

That was also his status last season and so I think that he is not worth as much as he was last season.

I expect that he might stay next season, based upon people not wanting to pay our valuation.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(17-03-2019, 09:51 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(17-03-2019, 09:10 AM)rebel Wrote:

If he's suddenly collapsing it would suggest he has a neurological disorder and should go see the quacks asap, if he's doing gymnastic floor routines it would suggest he's in the wrong sport but if he's getting barged off the ball too frequently then that would suggest he needs to wise up and bulk up...Oh hang on! he's only 18 Shy
He's done the 'bulk up' thing; I think it might of been the last match; kept falling over. Lots of comments on Twitter about it.
Reply }}
Ever since Slav left the whole team has lost its way not just Sess.
Reply }}