Steve McMahon talking sense
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2019/03/16/l...nt/413547/

I wouldn't of sacked Joka in the first place.
Reply }}
Yep
Worst appointment ever
Anyone with half a brain could see it wasn’t gonna workout
Reply }}
(16-03-2019, 06:59 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Yep
Worst appointment ever

How bad would his record and how more out of his depth would Joka have to have got before he was sacked.  The trouble we replaced one emotional manager with another but modern players need more than that.  Parker is much nearer to the players he is managing in age and experience so they will respond to what he says without emotional tricks being needed.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(16-03-2019, 09:21 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 06:59 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Yep
Worst appointment ever

How bad would his record and how more out of his depth would Joka have to have got before he was sacked.  The trouble we replaced one emotional manager with another but modern players need more than that.  Parker is much nearer to the players he is managing in age and experience so they will respond to what he says without emotional tricks being needed.

We're not getting relegated because of the poor start to the season with Joka but because of the mid season chaos that followed his sacking and the appointment of one who you were convinced would be our saviour. You've changed your mind regarding the latter, it's way past time you acknowledged the obstacles faced by the former.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Tends too be a little on the fickle side our old mate BP

Ranierri will fail at Roma too
These old fucks need to learn when the appropriate time is to retire.... ££€€€£££€€€££
Reply }}
(17-03-2019, 06:43 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Tends too be a little on the fickle side our old mate BP

These old fucks need to learn when the appropriate time is to retire.... ££€€€£££€€€££

I am not like our hopeless PM and keep sticking to the same stupid plan.  When we get a new manager or a new player or new owner or new recruitment manager I am willing to give them a chance.  If it does not work out I change my mind,

For instance I was convinced that it was the players who were useless not the managers. But Parker had already shown, even without the results, that these players could have made a decent Premier League team with the right management.

Reply }}
(17-03-2019, 07:28 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(17-03-2019, 06:43 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Tends too be a little on the fickle side our old mate BP

I am not like our hopeless PM and keep sticking to the same stupid plan.  When we get a new manager or a new player or new owner or new recruitment manager I am willing to give them a chance.  If it does not work out I change my mind,

For instance I was convinced that it was the players who were useless not the managers. But Parker had already shown, even without the results, that these players could have made a decent Premier League team with the right management.

There's more than a hint of SJ in what nosy's doing. Perhaps the right management would have been to persevere with SJ Big Grin
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(18-03-2019, 10:03 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:

There's more than a hint of SJ in what nosy's doing. Perhaps the right management would have been to persevere with SJ Big Grin
SJ would not have anything so logical.

Reply }}
(18-03-2019, 10:18 AM)Mr B P Wrote:
(18-03-2019, 10:03 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:

SJ would not have anything so logical.

You don't truly believe that SJ was a scatterbrain...do you Huh
Reply }}