Has this season been our worst ever?
(22-03-2019, 06:59 AM)Reznor Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 03:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 02:15 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 12:56 PM)Addison Wrote: Not only did we go 23 undefeated with Slavisa but we did it playing some of the best football I've seen.  Who'll ever forget when Villa came to the Cottage and we outplayed them, then Wolves came and we outplayed them.  How about Millwall away when they themselves were on an 18 match undefeated run?  Thanks for the great memories, Slavisa...

Well said! Yes, great memories indeed. If Tony Khan had brought in 2 quality full backs etc things could have been so different. Ah well, back to the drawing board Tony.

If we had not sold Fredricks and Aluko things could have been different.  It is the selling as well as buying that have been a problem but having a decent manager for the first time this season shows the players are good enough so it is not a big enough problem to protest about.

Bullshit.

Why is it 'bullshit'?, it's an opinion, as valid as yours; as you've probably gathered, the defense has been a problem all season. Fredricks and Targett would of made a huge difference; they are both doing well for their respective clubs. Mawson was signed injured, then some how managed to injure himself changing his boots. A back four of Targett, Mawson, Ream and Fredricks would have done o.k. The important think is that it would have been settled and understand each other.
Reply }}
(22-03-2019, 08:29 AM)rebel Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 06:59 AM)Reznor Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 03:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 02:15 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 12:56 PM)Addison Wrote: Not only did we go 23 undefeated with Slavisa but we did it playing some of the best football I've seen.  Who'll ever forget when Villa came to the Cottage and we outplayed them, then Wolves came and we outplayed them.  How about Millwall away when they themselves were on an 18 match undefeated run?  Thanks for the great memories, Slavisa...

Well said! Yes, great memories indeed. If Tony Khan had brought in 2 quality full backs etc things could have been so different. Ah well, back to the drawing board Tony.

If we had not sold Fredricks and Aluko things could have been different.  It is the selling as well as buying that have been a problem but having a decent manager for the first time this season shows the players are good enough so it is not a big enough problem to protest about.

Bullshit.

Why is it 'bullshit'?, it's an opinion, as valid as yours; as you've probably gathered, the defense has been a problem all season. Fredricks and Targett would of made a huge difference; they are both doing well for their respective clubs. Mawson was signed injured, then some how managed to injure himself changing his boots. A back four of Targett, Mawson, Ream and Fredricks would have done o.k. The important think is that it would have been settled and understand each other.

I am afraid if you do not believe Joka was the messiah and Tony Khan gets nothing right you are talking rubbish according to ERG faction on cottage corner.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
'Joka was the messiah', no doubts about that.
Reply }}
The bullshit part is I how can someone already claim that Parker is a good manager. A ridiculous and unproven statement. Add that to a completely flippent comment that there was no need to protest based on the first ridiculous statement. It sounds like the sort of statement that's been made by someone who hasn't been paying the over inflated prices to watch this utter dross. People have every right to protest. As for Jokanovic being the messiah. Most people don't go around saying that but it is fairly obvious he's a capable manager that given the players he wanted would have kept the side up.
Reply }}
(22-03-2019, 10:53 AM)Reznor Wrote: The bullshit part is I how can someone already claim that Parker is a good manager. A ridiculous and unproven statement. Add that to a completely flippent comment that there was no need to protest based on the first ridiculous statement. It sounds like the sort of statement that's been made by someone who hasn't been paying the over inflated prices to watch this utter dross. People have every right to protest. As for Jokanovic being the messiah. Most people don't go around saying that but it is fairly obvious he's a capable manager that given the players he wanted would have kept the side up.

Parker is 'unproven'. Great opportunity for
Him to save us from relegation and prove
Himself.
Reply }}
(22-03-2019, 06:39 PM)rebel Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 10:53 AM)Reznor Wrote: The bullshit part is I how can someone already claim that Parker is a good manager. A ridiculous and unproven statement. Add that to a completely flippent comment that there was no need to protest based on the first ridiculous statement. It sounds like the sort of statement that's been made by someone who hasn't been paying the over inflated prices to watch this utter dross. People have every right to protest. As for Jokanovic being the messiah. Most people don't go around saying that but it is fairly obvious he's a capable manager that given the players he wanted would have kept the side up.

Parker is 'unproven'. Great opportunity for
Him to save us from relegation and prove
Himself.

He came in at the worst time to try and make a positive impression. Low confidence, a full season of no defending and a mish mash squad that's all over the place. Literally no hope for him or the next sucker.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
Personally I don't want Parker as manager. I have nothing against him and he is managing us through some of our toughest games.

I would rather somebody that has substantial Championship or similar experience. Somebody who has been there and don it all before, somebody with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(29-03-2019, 04:20 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Personally I don't want Parker as manager.  I have nothing against him and he is managing us through some of our toughest games.

I would rather somebody that has substantial Championship or similar experience.  Somebody who has been there and don it all before, somebody with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Some old Scroat completely old of touch with modern tactics and players, a bit like manager we have just sacked. Let us see how Parker does until the end of the season.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(29-03-2019, 06:11 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(29-03-2019, 04:20 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Personally I don't want Parker as manager.  I have nothing against him and he is managing us through some of our toughest games.

I would rather somebody that has substantial Championship or similar experience.  Somebody who has been there and don it all before, somebody with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Some old Scroat completely old of touch with modern tactics and players, a bit like manager we have just sacked. Let us see how Parker does until the end of the season.

That was a mad rant. I just don't want a manger who has never been involved in player recruitment, championship management, running a pre season training camp, or indeed management of any kind for more than a few weeks .

Not much to ask for!
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(29-03-2019, 06:31 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(29-03-2019, 06:11 PM)the time is now Wrote:

That was a mad rant. I just don't want a manger who has never been involved in player recruitment, championship management, running a pre season training camp, or indeed management of any kind for more than a few weeks .

Not much to ask for!
The Fulham manager is not involved in player recruitment and a manager in the Championship does not need to be very good to succeed.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}