Has this season been our worst ever?
So there is no tick box system? It's just Tony and his laptop?

What not very good managers are having success in the Championship?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(29-03-2019, 08:46 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: So there is no tick box system? It's just Tony and his laptop?

What not very good managers are having success in the Championship?

All the good managers are In the Premier League in the top 6 teams all the other managers are useless. The managers in the Championship are ones who used to be good but are now useless or useless ones trying to become good.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Well i guess that means any manager we do get will be useless/ turd as we won't get one from the top six. more bollocks from the turdmeister
Reply }}
(29-03-2019, 11:48 PM)MR WHITE Wrote: Well i guess that means any manager we do get will be useless/ turd as we won't get one from the top six. more bollocks from the turdmeister

Fucking Right LOL.

(30-03-2019, 10:20 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(29-03-2019, 11:48 PM)MR WHITE Wrote: Well i guess that means any manager we do get will be useless/ turd as we won't get one from the top six. more bollocks from the turdmeister

Fucking Right LOL.

It would seem that in beepee land* we could get promoted again with a marginally less shite manager than the rest but once in the PL we'd need to get one of the marginally less shite PL managers to survive for a few seasons.

*No place for excitement or hope, just Wurthers
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Joka was the 'no risk' manager; Khan Junior didn't like or get on with him; a bit rich of Khan Junior claiming any credit for the previous two seasons; Joka still made it work and that took some doing.

If Chris Martin and the 'wally with the brolly' hadn't screwed us up with their 'shenanigans'; we would have been promoted that season.
Reply }}
(30-03-2019, 11:01 AM)rebel Wrote: Joka was the 'no risk' manager; Khan Junior didn't like or get on with him; a bit rich of Khan Junior claiming any credit for the previous two seasons; Joka still made it work and that took some doing.

If Chris Martin and the 'wally with the brolly' hadn't screwed us up with their 'shenanigans'; we would have been promoted that season.

FACT
Reply }}
(18-03-2019, 07:31 PM)Elvis Wrote: It is up there as one of the worst.  Probably because of how quickly the wheels fell off, and the amazing contrast with last season's success.

The only one which may be worse in my memory was the relegation in 79/80.  Most particularly the away match at Watford towards the end of the season where we lost 4-0 and I knew many of my mates were in the Watford end singing and gloating, and I was going to get one hell of a ribbing at school on Monday morning.  

Thankfully, where I live now, I won't have to put up with that.

History repeats.   39 years later.  Same shitty feeling.
Reply }}
Terrible terrible season
Reply }}
If you have been a supporter as long as I have been you will remember years and years of deadly dull seasons where we had no chance of promotion as our players personified ordinariness. That went on for 30 years, nearly half a lifetime of watching dross much more terrible than one poor seasons.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}