Does anyone really have faith in the Khan's after this season's fiasco?
I certainly don't as there is not a shred of evidence to believe they are going to suddenly get things right. I personally think there are months/years of pain ahead.
Reply }}
On the field perhaps no but...

If they build the stand, develop the training ground and fund the debt, I can live with the son "trying his best"
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(02-04-2019, 10:56 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: On the field perhaps no but...

If they build the stand, develop the training ground and fund the debt, I can live with the son "trying his best"

Khan has written huge sun already the only thing that keeps us solvent.  I wish he would write off his son as well and send him back to the car production line.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
As I said before there is a perfectly face-saving way for Khan Senior to unwind this whole sorry situation..... basically to "promote" Junior to "manage" the new Wrestling business they just acquired.

A simple PR.. ie bullshit piece on the FFC site in close season would be sufficient.
Hopefully this scenario will come to pass.
Reply }}
(03-04-2019, 09:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: As I said before there is a perfectly face-saving way for Khan Senior to unwind this whole sorry situation..... basically to "promote" Junior to "manage" the new Wrestling business they just acquired.

A simple PR.. ie bullshit piece on the FFC site in close season would be sufficient.
Hopefully this scenario will come to pass.

Amen to that...
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(03-04-2019, 08:53 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 10:56 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: On the field perhaps no but...

Khan has written huge sun already the only thing that keeps us solvent.  I wish he would write off his son as well and send him back to the car production line.

Why would he let that idiot screw up his main source of income?
Reply }}
I was thinking that in a strange sort of way Khan is too wealthy if that's possible. He's so wealthy that he can basically allow his son to screw up with Fulham and lose a few hundred million quid. The Jags and their new wrestling federation are almost certainly above FFC in priority. If Khan had to run a tighter financial ship he certainly wouldn't be letting Tony use a club like a playstation game. In truth we probably need an owner that sees Fulham FC as their number one priority.
Reply }}
We can hope that the Wrestling nonsense takes Khan Jr's priority in the upcoming season, or atleast they use that as a smokescreen excuse for him limiting his involvement. If that happens and we let the manager pick his players, get a decent manager and fund them then I think we'll be ok.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Shahid has the clubs best interests genuinely at heart and we have to be thankful for that. On the pitch they don't quite get it right but that's down to one key element in my opinion (TK), which is a shame as it would be an amazing story if we'd of stayed up given the investment and the fact they do seem like 'nice' people.

We're luckier than most clubs but the potential of having an owner so willing to spend and us being unable to fulfil it is the most frustrating part.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
The only thing I would criticise the owner for is not getting a youngish experienced Premier League manager at the beginning of the season as it did not take a genius to workout that Jovanovic was not going to crack it as a top manager because of his stubbornness, inflexibility and tactical naivety.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(07-04-2019, 05:03 PM)Mr B P Wrote: The only thing I would criticise the owner for is not getting a youngish experienced Premier League manager at the beginning of the season as it did not take a genius to workout that Jovanovic was not going to crack it as a top manager because of his stubbornness, inflexibility and tactical naivety.

That'd be rocking horse shit I'd have thought. Perhaps you're the super fan we need to find such a man.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}