Does anyone really have faith in the Khan's after this season's fiasco?
(07-04-2019, 05:03 PM)Mr B P Wrote: The only thing I would criticise the owner for is not getting a youngish experienced Premier League manager at the beginning of the season as it did not take a genius to workout that Jovanovic was not going to crack it as a top manager because of his stubbornness, inflexibility and tactical naivety.

You are doing this on purpose, aren't you? Have you not got a TV for some real entertainment?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(08-04-2019, 11:47 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 05:03 PM)Mr B P Wrote: The only thing I would criticise the owner for is not getting a youngish experienced Premier League manager at the beginning of the season as it did not take a genius to workout that Jovanovic was not going to crack it as a top manager because of his stubbornness, inflexibility and tactical naivety.

You are doing this on purpose, aren't you?  Have you not got a TV for some real entertainment?

B P has got you again, you fall for it each time.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(08-04-2019, 03:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 05:03 PM)Mr B P Wrote: The only thing I would criticise the owner for is not getting a youngish experienced Premier League manager at the beginning of the season as it did not take a genius to workout that Jovanovic was not going to crack it as a top manager because of his stubbornness, inflexibility and tactical naivety.

You are doing this on purpose, aren't you?  Have you not got a TV for some real entertainment?

Butt out TTIM I can fight my own battles, me being sarcastic you must be joking I am as straight talking as the PM.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(08-04-2019, 03:30 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 03:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:

Butt out TTIM I can fight my own battles, me being sarcastic you must be joking I am as straight talking as the PM.

Post Menopausal?
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
No, some lessons from 2014 weren't learnt. Khan Junior needs a couple of years on the production line respraying 'hubcaps' or similar. Division of labour; you have a part to play, but behind the scenes. Leave the professionals to get on with it.

Welcome back Joka!!
Reply }}