If not Nosy then who.
(04-04-2019, 01:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 11:20 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 04:21 PM)the time is now Wrote: There must be a decent Championship manager around and Jokanovic is the opposite of that.

You must be one of those thickoes that voted for brexit.

That is a terrible insult, leaving Europe is a national disaster which will result in a European war in the next ten years.

Jesus, do you work for the Daily Mail or something? Scaremongering at it's finest...leave the little crew and everything will work out fine, don't you worry.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(04-04-2019, 10:00 AM)the time is now Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 09:14 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 04:21 PM)the time is now Wrote: There must be a decent Championship manager around and Jokanovic is the opposite of that.

Thank you for taking part.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/.../statistik

Out of that lot I’d take Santiago solari.

- young and ambitious
- plays 4-2-3-1 which is probably the way forward in both championship and should also do ok in premier league when we win promotion.
- presumably knows plenty of young talent being with real Madrid’s B team before promo to first team
- argentinians seem well suited to English football
- has been at a club like Real Madrid so can tell Tony Khan he can’t just blindly trust what big clubs tell you in the transfer window.
Reply }}
(04-04-2019, 05:05 PM)woody Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 10:00 AM)the time is now Wrote:

- young and ambitious
- plays 4-2-3-1 which is probably the way forward in both championship and should also do ok in premier league when we win promotion.  
- presumably knows plenty of young talent being with real Madrid’s B team before promo to first team
- has been at a club like Real Madrid so can tell Tony Khan he can’t just blindly trust what big clubs tell you in the transfer window.

I tend to agree. There are no decent English managers in the shop window and Solari might well welcome the challenge.
Reply }}
(04-04-2019, 01:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 11:20 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:

You must be one of those thickoes that voted for brexit.

That is a terrible insult, leaving Europe is a national disaster which will result in a European war in the next ten years.

Terrible insult, don't make me laugh.Thats EXACTLY what you said to me, word for word replying to one of my posts,YA"IDIOT.
Reply }}
(04-04-2019, 10:48 PM)cottage expat Wrote:

- young and ambitious

I tend to agree. There are no decent English managers in the shop window and Solari might well welcome the challenge.

That's the way to do it TTIN. Actually making a choice Tongue
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(05-04-2019, 10:02 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 09:14 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: Thank you for taking part.

- young and ambitious

Better to play the Brexit game and only say what you do not want. I do not want anybody involved in any way in management of this Club to make the decision.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(05-04-2019, 04:06 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 10:00 AM)the time is now Wrote: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/.../statistik

- young and ambitious

Better to play the Brexit game and only say what you do not want. I do not want anybody involved in any way in management of this Club to make the decision.

Huw Jennings? or would you rather I make the choice.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(06-04-2019, 08:49 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 05:05 PM)woody Wrote: Out of that lot I’d take Santiago solari.

- young and ambitious

Lets bring in the best football expert who is knowledgeable about Fulham, a super fan.  Pay him a huge fee to find the manager who could bring us the most success.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
A youngish manger would be good. If we do not buy players over 28 years in age we should not have manager over 38 years in age.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(06-04-2019, 10:22 AM)the time is now Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:49 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 10:48 PM)cottage expat Wrote: I tend to agree. There are no decent English managers in the shop window and Solari might well welcome the challenge.

Lets bring in the best football expert who is knowledgeable about Fulham, a super fan.  Pay him a huge fee to find the manager who could bring us the most success.

Huw Jennings and me are both knowledgeable about Fulham but I don't if Huw's a super fan.
Reply }}