Next Game
Having watched the gooners get beaten by the toffees today I can only see another embarrassing bumming coming up next week!!?? 
The game was played at a much faster pace and skill level than we can achieve with tippy tappy football and no defence oh and a strike force that has forgotten how to strike!! 
I can't wait for this season to be over and end this nightmare!!
Reply }}
(07-04-2019, 06:32 PM)Welwyn Phil Wrote: Having watched the gooners get beaten by the toffees today I can only see another embarrassing bumming coming up next week!!?? 
The game was played at a much faster pace and skill level than we can achieve with tippy tappy football and no defence oh and a strike force that has forgotten how to strike!! 
I can't wait for this season to be over and end this nightmare!!

Arsenal is very weak at this part of the season and Everton play good at home
Reply }}
I hope our players are so relaxed now the pressure is off and can win after all this time if they can remember how to do it.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
High energy, high tempo, committed, determined, tracking back, playing as a unit, we haven't seen that all season except against Brighton second half and the odd moment in a match.

A laughing stock at the moment.
Reply }}
Well it was nice to be proved wrong!! One win doesn't make a season, ours is already a failure, but I do think that once the pressure of the season was off they played shackle free, nothing to lose, and showed what we had hoped to see throughout the season! Why oh Why didn't they play like this before??
May be they will come good next year, if we can/want to keep them? Who knows, thats Fulham for you, we never know what's coming next, but I will never leave and support another club! 
COYW
Reply }}
Bournemouth are a much worse team than Everton so logically if we play as well against them as we did against Everton we should hammer them.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
If Parker can get a few more wins I’d def give him the job
Reply }}
(15-04-2019, 05:49 PM)Mr B P Wrote: Bournemouth are a much worse team than Everton so logically if we play as well against them as we did against Everton we should hammer them.

Boutnemouth have one of the best records in the Prem, awful away, not to be taken lightly. If we can break their passing movements down and double up on them, then we stand a chance.
Reply }}