Fed up of media speculation about Sess & Mitrovic departures already
The season has not even finished yet!
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
They have little to talk about so to write stories about the relegated teams losing all their best players to better teams is a fun game for them to play. The trouble is our best players agents will be plotting to take them away from us to better teams.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Sess's speculation has been going on for ever; he really hasn't been at his best. Previously playing Prem teams - cups, he's been much better, up for the fight.
Reply }}
Sess has done fuck all this season to prove he’s gonna be good enough to shine at the highest level
Reply }}
We thought the three amigos who got us up would storm the Premier League, how soon dreams are shattered and ground to dust.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(10-04-2019, 07:26 AM)Mr B P Wrote: We thought the three amigos who got us up would storm the Premier League, how soon dreams are shattered and ground to dust.

I never thought that TC would be that successful in the EPL. Looking at the transfer activity, neither did Fulham.
Reply }}
In Tom's defence, he was dropped by CR, had injuries, but has been good in patches; not had the impact, but if things had been different. You can see from Tom's face walking onto the pitch which mood he's in. Body language is a big giveaway.
Reply }}
The ONLY time I saw flashes of the old TC, the one who equalised against Leeds United at home, was at West Ham
Reply }}
PR

There have been quite a few; but he needs players around him who are on the same wave length.
Reply }}
(10-04-2019, 11:04 AM)rebel Wrote: In Tom's defence, he was dropped by CR, had injuries, but has been good in patches; not had the impact, but if things had been different. You can see from Tom's face walking onto the pitch which mood he's in. Body language is a big giveaway.

When he’s good he’s really good
No one can get near the ball when it’s at his feet, plus he can pick a pass and shoot, I reckon he’d be a quality perm player IF he went to the right team
Reply }}