Fed up of media speculation about Sess & Mitrovic departures already
His good games have been few and far between and his head goes down and he can't be bothered to complete. I hope he stays because he could be a force in the Championship (which I believe is his level)
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(11-04-2019, 11:51 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: His good games have been few and far between and his head goes down and he can't be bothered to complete.  I hope he stays because he could be a force in the Championship (which I believe is his level)

I agree but it must show mini Khan the huge class between even the best players in the Championship and a Premier League player.  I also hope he learns that if we get promoted again the bulk of the new purchases must have Premier League experience.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(11-04-2019, 06:21 AM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 11:04 AM)rebel Wrote: In Tom's defence, he was dropped by CR, had injuries, but has been good in patches; not had the impact, but if things had been different. You can see from Tom's face walking onto the pitch which mood he's in. Body language is a big giveaway.

When he’s good he’s really good
No one can get near the ball when it’s at his feet, plus he can pick a pass and shoot, I reckon he’d be a quality perm player IF he went to the right team
Tony

Exactly, he needs players around him with the same mindset; we've looked like there was no understanding at all, too often; remember with the Championship winning team they had a couple of seasons together. The football flowed like wine.
Reply }}
Look how Babel settled in straight away because he had PL experiance.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Hopefully he’s settled and won’t wanna leave London with a nipper on the way
5 year contract
Plus he owes it too us
Reply }}
(10-04-2019, 11:04 AM)rebel Wrote: In Tom's defence, he was dropped by CR, had injuries, but has been good in patches; not had the impact, but if things had been different. You can see from Tom's face walking onto the pitch which mood he's in. Body language is a big giveaway.

No one can get near the ball when it’s at his feet, plus he can pick a pass and shoot, I reckon he’d be a quality perm player IF he went to the right team

Indeed. Maddison who was 2nd best to TC in the champs has done much better with PL experienced players around him
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
That's probably because he can play with both feet
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}

Agreed. Last season he had the freedom to do what he does best and let McDonald and Johansen worry about retrieving the ball. He works incredibly well in a team that bosses possession which this season we haven't and he's looked a little bit of a passenger.

See if he's still here come August, doubt it. Even at £10m he's a risk that most prem clubs can afford to take knowing full well he'd easily be sold back to the Championship 12 months later for a similar fee.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
He's going nowhere. There are no guarantees he'll end up in a significantly better situation somewhere else. I'd stay put if I were him.
Reply }}
He has proved he is not a Premier League player and we will probably be promotion favourites next season so why should he go.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}