NFR......Julian Assange....
(12-04-2019, 07:58 AM)the time is now Wrote: What position would we play him? Is he out of contract can we sign him now?
GOALKEEPER definitely

Name a man who hasn’t been labeled a rapist in today’s current political climate ?

(12-04-2019, 01:38 PM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 07:58 AM)the time is now Wrote: What position would we play him? Is he out of contract can we sign him now?
GOALKEEPER definitely

Name a man who hasn’t been labeled a rapist in today’s current political climate ?
In regards to him leading us to Trump
All he did was to expose the corruption in the So called do gooder Democratic Party, Clinton’s etc.
well so be it....
Fuck them all
Reply }}
(12-04-2019, 01:38 PM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 07:58 AM)the time is now Wrote: What position would we play him? Is he out of contract can we sign him now?
GOALKEEPER definitely

Name a man  who hasn’t  been labeled a rapist in today’s current political climate ?

(12-04-2019, 07:58 AM)the time is now Wrote: What position would we play him? Is he out of contract can we sign him now?
GOALKEEPER definitely

Name a man  who hasn’t  been labeled a rapist in today’s current political climate ?
All he did was to expose the corruption in the So called do gooder Democratic Party, Clinton’s etc.
well so be it....
Fuck them all
I hope we do not sacrifice him to our great transatlantic friends as they will throw him in prison for twenty years for proving that they spy on their friends and torture their enemies and revealed the bustards who did it.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
If they get him to the US; then he's toast, he will never see the light of day, will be similar to the Ecuador embassy; no change there.
Reply }}
(12-04-2019, 05:51 PM)rebel Wrote: If they get him to the US; then he's toast, he will never see the light of day, will be similar to the Ecuador embassy; no change there.

Indeed. They'll pile on the 'prove the negative' national security charges.

What really irks is if these documents had been put up on farcebook wtf would the fuckers do.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
The Americans are so strange, they aspire and talk about all the 'values'; but they are so 'cloak & dagger'; I really wouldn't trust the Government or the security services or other elements of Government.

There was a case of a fallen hero that is shrouded in mystery; when it should be clear what happen. But in saying that I do like the Americans.
Reply }}
My view on Assange.....a bit like Roy Keane.....obnoxious individual....but serves/served a very important function...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jul...67816.html
Reply }}
(12-04-2019, 04:32 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
GOALKEEPER definitely

GOALKEEPER definitely

well so be it....
Fuck them all
I hope we do not sacrifice him to our great transatlantic friends as they will throw him in prison for twenty years for proving that they spy on their friends and torture their enemies and revealed the bastards who did it.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(13-04-2019, 07:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: My view on Assange.....a bit like Roy Keane.....obnoxious individual....but serves/served a very important function...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jul...67816.html

fyi.....another character assasination article on Assange....that focuses on his personal hygiene..ie lack of...but strangely omits to mention the 'core' document publication issues/content...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filt...outstayed/
Reply }}
I've started a 'petition' to get Assange returned to the Ecuadorian Embassy; his cat misses him. Please sign it.
Reply }}
If Assange is going to be charged with the the rape he should be sent to face the music. He should get a medal for his expose of America's Government very nasty side.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}